Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

Who won the debate tonight? Obama or Romney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Obama looked like he was having flashbacks to his Choomwagon days.

Independent voters gave Obama the edge by I'd say 65 to 49% overall on CNN. There was a ticker for Colorado independent voters on the screen and Obama went to 100% I'd say about 6-8 times and Romney about 4-5. Romney went below the line about 4 times and Obama never did. Obama got higher marks consistently on healthcare and education, economy maybe a slight edge. Women consistently gave him higher marks than men, especially on education and healthcare. I'm on another forum with about 6K members but only 20 or so posting regularly, predominately republicans and of course, they thought Romney did super! *rolling eyes*

If you weren't looking for details, I'd say Romney did pretty well.. But independent voters on the screen gave it to Obama by a pretty good margin.:eusa_clap:

65-49???

Credibility 0...

:rofl:

This morning I thought that democrats would say obama won no matter what, but tonight was so devastating, they can't.

No, not devastating at all. We saw the moderate governor of Massachusetts tonight. And he did well. Endorsed government regulation, was against-for RomneyCare aka ObamaCare. Is going to cut 5 trillion in taxes and add 2 trillion to the military, and cut the deficit. :eusa_eh:

I disagree... He didn't endorse government regulation at all, he clearly stated he was against over-regulation.

Romney won hands down in my opinion. I was watching the debate with my very liberal sister, and almost felt bad for her. The look of disappointment on her face said it all.

Sorry bout that,

1. I like the fact Obama looked like he was getting beat with a dead cat, because he actually was!!!!!!!!
2. Obama was knocked the fuck out, and yes I voted Romney won, easily.
3. Obama had his tingle wings cut off, because Obama was bagged and tagged, and thrown over Romney's shoulder for harvest.
4. Chris Mathews feeling is gone, the feel is long gone!!!!! :badgrin:
5. Chris Mathews, was heavily invested in this debate, and his appearance looked as though he had been hit with the dead cat Romney was slinging,...lol!!!!! :badgrin:
6. This post was not to sling the dead cat, just to make the complex easy to understand,....thank me later,......lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
In all fairness to Obama, perhaps he was distracted by the anticipation of having anniversary sex.:D

Possible. I would have think that would have been motivation to kick butt though. It's always better when there is a victory before hand.

In all fairness to Obama, perhaps he was distracted by the anticipation of having anniversary sex.:D
Bill Maher tweeted "Obama has to deliver twice tonight". :lol:

The Bishop won tonight's debate in terms of optics, but lied throughout and bullied Jim Lehrer, who absolutely sucked.

LMFAO.. Libruls can't blame Boooooooooosh so now it's LEHER'S fault!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NEVER Obama's fault..NOT EVER!!

PATHETIC!

Bill Maher tweeted "Obama has to deliver twice tonight". :lol:

The Bishop won tonight's debate in terms of optics, but lied throughout and bullied Jim Lehrer, who absolutely sucked.

Bill Mahar also tweeted... “@billmaher: i can't believe i'm saying this, but Obama looks like he DOES need a teleprompter”

None of them changed anything that much.

Only in ConservaBizzaro World is Romney coming out as some sort of winner.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

None of them changed anything that much.

Only in ConservaBizzaro World is Romney coming out as some sort of winner.

Only thing that tells me is that even in their eyes Romney was a total loser up until tonight, to the very USMB rabid RWers.

The same ones that have been CLAIMING to love and support him no matter what, seems that they were bluffing.

Obama did well. There's no need for him to bring politics down to the mud and attack Romney for every single lie he tells like many were expecting.

I'd call it a draw.

Of course "you'd" call it a draw...but psssst everyone else is calling it a Romney win :D

Focus group of undecideds moved to Romney

Undecided voters in focus group swing sharply toward Romney; Frank Luntz: ‘I’ve never seen anything like this’; CBS post-debate poll shows big win for Romney | Twitchy

Forum List

Back