Who wins the "The biggest Jerk of all time" - we loved.

Biggest TV Jerk we loved to hate.

• Archie Bunker (All in the Family)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Al Bundy (Married with Children)

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Frank Barone (Who Loves Raymond)

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Fred Sanford (Sanford and Son)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • George Jefferson (The Jefferson's)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Name my own

Votes: 7 43.8%

• Total voters
bal2.jpg

That I loved? None
Some of that stuff was very funny though because you can almost always see people in those episodes you can relate the characters to.
They could be ridiculously funny, but most were a love to hate, rather than a love of them. Lol
I don't know about that. Sanford and son was hilarious as it reminded me sometimes of my dad and his prize junk collecting. Al Bundy for sure reminded me of some distance older cousins I recall and Archie also had pieces and parts of different people I've known or have seen over the years.

I went with Fred. Archie was a little to much of a caricature, while Fred was more believable.

Al was good, but not as good.

I have to go with Archie Bunker...what redeeming factor does this guy possibly have?

Archie loved his family and friends. Even though he was sometimes conflicted, he tried to do right by them. He did racially stereotype people, but he was also showed that was not the greatest character flaw a person could have.

I voted for Frank from Everybody Loves Raymond.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. He most definitely was a word that I can't say, but when he had his good moments, and he did, I admit that they were really good.

Forum List

Back