Who wins the NBA championship this year?

High_Gravity

Belligerent Drunk
Nov 19, 2010
Richmond VA
Since the NBA is back on, who do you guys think will take it this year? I am a Boston Celtics fan but I do not think they will win, the Big 3 of Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are too old and cannot last in the playoffs anymore, seeing Garnett get outplayed by Chris Bosh in the playoffs last year told me everything I need to know. I think a new team will take it this year, either Oklahoma or Chicago, maybe even the Grizzlies because look at the damage they caused last year without their star player Rudy Gay.

Carmelo-Anthony-Amare-Stoudemire-Stat-Melo-Knicks-ICEDOTCOM1_crop_650x440.png

I’m a Lakers fan but when I take an objective look I see Kobe’s tired legs, an adolescent center with bum knees, one forward splitting time as a Reality TV star and another named Metta (for short). But hey, we can take it. :(

Even if you hate the Heat I don't know how you can say anyone but them have to be the favorites. I mean, come on.

Well, it appears my Christmas wish won't be coming true.

I was hoping for a decade without the NBA. :(

Immie

I got to admit I am scared of this Knicks squad, I think they are going to mop the floor with my Celtics opening night.:(

We might have beat you guys last year if Amare didn't get hurt. You guys are still a dangerous veteran team. Truthfully, I don't think the Knicks will win it this year, but I hope to god they do.

If Amare and Billups were 100% I think the series would have been close but the Knicks would have probably won, 3 of those games were down to the wire and Carmelo was the only guy out there basically for the Knicks, if the Knicks pick up a few veteran pieces to place around Carmelo and Amare and start playing defense they will have a good chance to win, and replace Boston among the top 4 teams in the East.

Even if you hate the Heat I don't know how you can say anyone but them have to be the favorites. I mean, come on.

The Heat were favorites to win last year and tanked against a Dallas team who were supposedly soft and chokers, and Lebron was being guarded down the stretch by a 39 year old Jason Kidd with bum knees and Jason Terry and could not take advantage of it, Lebron should have averaged at least 35 PPG against those guys, now you can maybe see why people doubt any team with Lebron it, Lebrons teams were supposed favorites for the last 4 years now.

Since the NBA is back on, who do you guys think will take it this year? I am a Boston Celtics fan but I do not think they will win, the Big 3 of Ray Allen, Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are too old and cannot last in the playoffs anymore, seeing Garnett get outplayed by Chris Bosh in the playoffs last year told me everything I need to know. I think a new team will take it this year, either Oklahoma or Chicago, maybe even the Grizzlies because look at the damage they caused last year without their star player Rudy Gay.

I honestly have no fucking clue.

You make a great point about the Grizzlies tho.....they made a lot of noise sans their best player last year.

I honestly have no fucking clue.

You make a great point about the Grizzlies tho.....they made a lot of noise sans their best player last year.

If the Grizzlies had Kevin Durant on their squad along with the other guys like Zach Randolph, Marc Gasol, Tony Allen etc etc they would have taken it all, guaran fuckin teed.

Is it racist of me to assume that white guys who express vehement dislike for the NBA are probably racist? :dunno:

Is it racist of me to assume that white guys who express vehement dislike for the NBA are probably racist? :dunno:

I don't know if its that simple, I have met idiots on the ESPN website that despise blacks but yet their favorite basketball players are Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Dwight Howard etc etc

Forum List

Back