Who wins from Trump’s tax plan? Among others, Trump.

far more middle class people will see more money in their pockets than millionaires

Well, "true" you have to spread some crumbs around otherwise the pitchforks come out.

yeah the millions of people who will see more money in their pockets are just insignificant if some rich guy saves a few bucks
why not end our War on Drugs to cut taxes?
if you didn't have such a short memory you'd know I have been for abandoning the war on drugs far longer than you have
why does it seem like the right wing doesn't have a problem with trampling natural rights, as long as it is not specifically about guns?

far more middle class people will see more money in their pockets than millionaires

Well, "true" you have to spread some crumbs around otherwise the pitchforks come out.

yeah the millions of people who will see more money in their pockets are just insignificant if some rich guy saves a few bucks
why not end our War on Drugs to cut taxes?
if you didn't have such a short memory you'd know I have been for abandoning the war on drugs far longer than you have
why does it seem like the right wing doesn't have a problem with trampling natural rights, as long as it is not specifically about guns?
I wouldn't know why don't you ask the "right wing"?

Trump spokesman Steven Cheung then confirmed, that same 15 percent rate will also apply to so-called "pass-through" businesses which pay taxes on revenue as personal income. Businesses, that is, like Donald Trump's.
That one change to the tax code wouldn't just drain an estimated $1.5 trillion from federal coffers over the next decade. That pass-through payday for plutocrats would also redirect millions of dollars from Uncle Sam to Donald J. Trump and familyevery year.
trump_pass_through_scam.png
JFK was ideological aligned with Trump on this.

Forum List

Back