Who wins election? By percentages

• Banned
Johnson 10% lol good one.

Pretty funny you think a President who has 43% Job Approval is going to pull 55% of the Vote.

We shall see. I will admit I probably am over estimating what Johnson will get I would say 5-7% is more likely. See thing is the republicans once again have picked a nominee that doesn't excite people and isn't all that much different from what we already have so why would people elect him when we would only have 4 more years of Obama but a possible 8 for Romney?This is 2 elections in a row the republicans have failed to put up a decent candidate.Yet in both elections they have had a chance to put a real conservative in office and have failed.

Last edited:
  • Banned

Pretty funny you think a President who has 43% Job Approval is going to pull 55% of the Vote.

40% 30% 20% 10%

China,India,Japan,USA

a lot of the disapprovals are from people who thought he wasn't far enough left.

i think 55% is excessive though. it will be closer.

Yall mind giving me your percentages? Also make sure to note who gets what %.

I will probably end up voting for Johnson... but if you or anyone else thinks Johnson is getting more than 1-2% of the vote, you're delusional

The winning candidate is not going to win by much in the popular vote... and the one that counts, the electoral college, is going to be very close too.. it is going to come down to 1 or 2 swing states

Forum List

Back