Who will you watch?

krisy

Mar 30, 2004
Ohio
Just wondering who everyone is going to watch for their "fair" election coverage? I,of course,will be watching Fox. I am betting the networks will get hammered in the ratings tomorrow night!!!!!

dilloduck said:
I'll probably click around a bit to see all the biased reporting

Yeah, my favorite is CNN. They're so blatantly biased that I usually got a good laugh out of them. I saw one of their pol analysts on the other day - he was absolutely dumbfounded to come up with any explanation for why Bush is doing as well as he is - I almost fell out of my chair!

I'll be surfing FOX, MSNBC, CNN and, of course, CBS to watch the "hidden" anguish on Rather's face. "If only my bogus story had worked, we wouldn't be in this fix!"

Last election I was in Australia watching it on FOX. How embarassing to be in a foreign coutnry while the FL debacle was going on.

Im tempted to turn on BBC just to see michael moores face when Bush wins in a landslie:-D

krisy said:
Just wondering who everyone is going to watch for their "fair" election coverage? I,of course,will be watching Fox. I am betting the networks will get hammered in the ratings tomorrow night!!!!!

I'll watch Fox for the news.

I'll watch ABC and CBS for entertainment. I want to watch Jennings and Rather's faces when GW wins. I'll bet they won't be able to keep from looking like someone shoved a pineapple up their butts.

Im tempted to turn on BBC just to see michael moores face when Bush wins in a landslie:-D

I just saw him on the news hollering down in Florida. If Bush wins,he is going to go nuts. I just know he will be screaming-"voter fraud,voter fraud"!!!!!

I probably will flip a bit,but stay on Fox for the most part. The other stations make my blood pressure rise!!!!!

Forum List

Back