Votes: 0 0.0%
  • European Union - Hans-Gert Pöttering

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Svante

cybernetic organism
Dec 11, 2008
Ragnarök
who will you like to see imporve the conditions of the world?

overpopulatiion
food shortage
climate chainge

i put the 5members o f UN securitie counsel and Euopean Union.the European Union is political and economic organisatiion.
choise one person you will like to have t o lead the world.

Jesus Christ.

btw only one of those problems is an actual problem. the other two are made up.

None of the above. None of them are even maginally qualified to solve problems most of which exist only in the fevered brow of retarded leftists.

Over population? Sorry the UN Says we are looking at a fertility collapse by 2050 and not just in the West either.

Food shortage? Are you kidding the only places world wide that are suffering food shortages are places where the people in power have opted to use food as a weapon against their own people.

Global Warming, uhuh yeah right. Climate changes almost daily. You know what Koeppen-Geiger is?
Do you know what climate is? Give you a hint, Al gore hasn't a clue.

Me.

Yeah that's right I think I'm the best choice mankind's got for world leadership.

And if I'm the best shot mankind has?

Mankind is totally screwed.

It doesn't matter who you want or who you vote for. The world is controlled by the "Evil Joooooooooos"!

Tarral told me so, before he was "disappeared".

Me.

Yeah that's right I think I'm the best choice mankind's got for world leadership.

And if I'm the best shot mankind has?

Mankind is totally screwed.

can i be Gov. of California Ed.?

Just keep keep sending us starlettes and you can be Crown Prince of California, amigo.

Pharaoh of Philadelphia?

Send us soft pretzels and we make our face to shine down upon you.

It's good to king!​

3425705998_4a380b8044.jpg

Those were slim pickin's... but I like Obama, he seems like a good guy. he may be the best of that lot. However, the world needs a functioning government if we are going to solve all those fake problems that don't really exist... just like a nation needs a government to solve their own fake problems, and a set of rules to help people know how not to kill each other so much.

Forum List

Back