Who Will Win Tonight?

Who will win the 2010 Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, you're wrong even in here...I should probably be surprised...but I'm not..

I was pulling for the Saint because I always pull for the underdog......but anyone with any reality in their DNA would understand that the Colts should have won this game.

What I'm grateful for is the fact that the game was exciting.

So, go back to your normally black world, okay?

What a fucking loser.

Normally black world? :eusa_eh:

What is that suppose to mean? :confused:

You don't sound like someone pulling for the Saints. You sound like a bitter fan who just got kicked in the face by Drew Brees and the rest of the Saints. The Colts weren't favorites by that much. You're acting like this is one of the biggest upsets in history, it isn't.

colts-choking.jpg

Wow, you're wrong even in here...I should probably be surprised...but I'm not..

I was pulling for the Saint because I always pull for the underdog......but anyone with any reality in their DNA would understand that the Colts should have won this game.

What I'm grateful for is the fact that the game was exciting.

So, go back to your normally black world, okay?

What a fucking loser.

Normally black world? :eusa_eh:

What is that suppose to mean? :confused:

You don't sound like someone pulling for the Saints. You sound like a bitter fan who just got kicked in the face by Drew Brees and the rest of the Saints. The Colts weren't favorites by that much. You're acting like this is one of the biggest upsets in history, it isn't.

LOL....Yep. You didn't get it.

Oh, when the saints go marching in
Oh, how I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in

Oh, when the saints come marching in
Oh yes, I want to be in that number
When the saints go marching in :eusa_whistle:

oh mercy---who do we complain to about singing around this joint ?

but i'm just lip syncing?:redface:

I love it----people are voting after the game is over :lol:

:lol: I saw that too...what a bunch of dumbasses..."Hey I said the Saints would win!!! Look at my vote in the poll!!!!":lol:

Now it would be really funny if you see the Colts number continue to rise....that would mean rdean, Chris and Starkey are still voting.

Last edited:

but i'm just lip syncing?:redface:

:lol: ok ok --carry on then !!

Sorry EZ :(

But here's to a great American sport

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS_Ywur1G7E]YouTube - JERRY LEE LEWIS- when the saints go marching in[/ame]

In every aspect, the Colts were the better team.

Not even a little bit. Sorry, but the Saints have played a much better season overall. Brees is just as good a passer as Manning, with a much better coach behind the helm. Actually, the Colts problem is they don't have a coach. They let Manning call the plays, and that's not what the quarterback's job is. Manning always wants to do what benefits him, not the team. That's why the coach needs to call the plays, because what benefits the team benefits him, and what hinders the team hinders him.

Even Madden NFL predicted a Saints win. Let's face it. The Colts were outmatched, outcoached, and outplayed.

In every aspect, the Colts were the better team.

Not even a little bit. Sorry, but the Saints have played a much better season overall. Brees is just as good a passer as Manning, with a much better coach behind the helm. Actually, the Colts problem is they don't have a coach. They let Manning call the plays, and that's not what the quarterback's job is. Manning always wants to do what benefits him, not the team. That's why the coach needs to call the plays, because what benefits the team benefits him, and what hinders the team hinders him.

Even Madden NFL predicted a Saints win. Let's face it. The Colts were outmatched, outcoached, and outplayed.

and if the colts were the better team, they would have won; and certainly wouldn't have lost by two touchdowns.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jon

Forum List

Back