Who Will Win Tonight?

Who will win the 2010 Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ouch, How many bets were lost in the last few minutes? As much as I dislike the city, being a Louisiana native I've got to say I'm pleased.

Wow....Colts were the better team...

No, they weren't. Not before the game, not during the game, and not now. The Saints have been outperforming the Colts all year.
In every aspect, the Colts were the better team. Except for Sunday, February 7th....

On any given sunday...

Like I said...Congrats New Orleans.

Sometimes. Just sometimes.....emotional desire will overcome talent.

In every aspect, the Colts were the better team. Except for Sunday, February 7th....

Maybe you are right...but this wasn't really an upset. They were pretty close.

Unlike when the Giants beat the Pats or when the Pats beat the Rams. Those were upsets.

Everyone I talked to WANTED the Saints to win but thought the Colts would. EVERYONE. I'm happy for the Saints. Drew B, Reggie Bush, the City after Katrina.

Kim Kardashian didn't distract Reggie Bush like Jessica Simpson distracted Tony Romo. LOL.

Manning already has a ring. He'll probably get another one before he retires. I wonder if his brother wanted him to win or not? Any jealousy there? Probably not now that Eli has a championship under his belt.

They even had a guy on Sportscenter this week comparing Mannings face with Brees face. Estetically, they went with Manning. In other words, he's better looking. And they went back and matched up past Superbowl QB matchups and usually, the prettier QB wins.

If that matters, the Green Bay QB will never win. LOL. He's ugly.

Jon, Darkwind is trying to comprehend a Saints win. Eventually he'll realize that the Colts just who everyone else thought they were. :lol:

And I am so happy that Peyton lost.

Last edited:
Jon, Darkwind is trying to comprehend a Saints win. Eventually he'll realize that the Colts just who everyone else thought they were. :lol:

I'm not a smart man, but I know what losing is, Jenny.

Everyone I talked to WANTED the Saints to win but thought the Colts would. EVERYONE. I'm happy for the Saints. Drew B, Reggie Bush, the City after Katrina.

Kim Kardashian didn't distract Reggie Bush like Jessica Simpson distracted Tony Romo. LOL.

Manning already has a ring. He'll probably get another one before he retires. I wonder if his brother wanted him to win or not? Any jealousy there? Probably not now that Eli has a championship under his belt.

They even had a guy on Sportscenter this week comparing Mannings face with Brees face. Estetically, they went with Manning. In other words, he's better looking. And they went back and matched up past Superbowl QB matchups and usually, the prettier QB wins.

If that matters, the Green Bay QB will never win. LOL. He's ugly.

I wouldn't put too much stock in the "pretty face" always wins....Jim Plunkett was one ugly motherfucker but he led the Raiders to their last Super Bowl win...30 years ago when they had a team.

Wow, you're wrong even in here...I should probably be surprised...but I'm not..

I was pulling for the Saint because I always pull for the underdog......but anyone with any reality in their DNA would understand that the Colts should have won this game.

What I'm grateful for is the fact that the game was exciting.

So, go back to your normally black world, okay?

What a fucking loser.

Forum List

Back