Who Will Win Tonight?

Who will win the 2010 Super Bowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In every aspect, the Colts were the better team.

Not even a little bit. Sorry, but the Saints have played a much better season overall. Brees is just as good a passer as Manning, with a much better coach behind the helm. Actually, the Colts problem is they don't have a coach. They let Manning call the plays, and that's not what the quarterback's job is. Manning always wants to do what benefits him, not the team. That's why the coach needs to call the plays, because what benefits the team benefits him, and what hinders the team hinders him.

Even Madden NFL predicted a Saints win. Let's face it. The Colts were outmatched, outcoached, and outplayed.

and if the colts were the better team, they would have won; and certainly wouldn't have lost by two touchdowns.

I thought the Colts would have been the best team walking into the stadium. They were the best team the first quarter. Then the saints took over, and played some exciting footbal over the course of the next thre quarters. The better team won, and there is no doubt about that.

For fuck's sake. The Colts were outmatched in every way in that game. From the players to the play calling.

Give credit where credit is due. Sean Payton is a ballsy MOFO who knew he had to be aggressive to put the Colts on their heels. The calls he made were outstanding. Brees was amazing. The Saints wanted it more, and they got what they wanted.

A great game. Indianapolis has nothing to be ashamed off. The were just out coached by someone who was not afraid to take risks.

That onside kick at the half was the decisive point of the game.

For fuck's sake. The Colts were outmatched in every way in that game. From the players to the play calling.

Give credit where credit is due. Sean Payton is a ballsy MOFO who knew he had to be aggressive to put the Colts on their heels. The calls he made were outstanding. Brees was amazing. The Saints wanted it more, and they got what they wanted.

A great game. Indianapolis has nothing to be ashamed off. The were just out coached by someone who was not afraid to take risks.

I was thinking that too. That and the drive that came after that. They made the Colts' defense look silly at that point.

The Colts came back once after that but the Saints just outplayed them.

Good game.

I was thinking that too. That and the drive that came after that. They made the Colts' defense look silly at that point.

Good game.

Damn good game! Especially the score at the end of the first half and the score at the end of the game.

The only thing better than winning a fourth of the Quarter Board Pool, is winning 2 fourths of the pool. :D

Good game.

Damn good game! Especially the score at the end of the first half and the score at the end of the game.

The only thing better than winning a fourth of the Quarter Board Pool, is winning 2 fourths of the pool. :D

They played football like it should be played. They were focused on the end zone and when they got near it, they were positively scrappy. Very emotional.

Well, it was a good first half lol, but then the Saints took off in the second half, starting with that offside kick, then of course Peyton getting intercepted. He was pwn'd by 2 boys with Indiana ties, of course Drew from Purdue, and Porter from IU (where I graduated from) If the Colts had to lose to a team in the Super Bowl, I'm glad it was the Saints. I'm happy for the city, the fans and the players.

Now I'm ready to take my lumps, and have Geauxtohell pick my avatar and sig!

Congrats New Orleans!

Well, it was a good first half lol, but then the Saints took off in the second half, starting with that offside kick, then of course Peyton getting intercepted. He was pwn'd by 2 boys with Indiana ties, of course Drew from Purdue, and Porter from IU (where I graduated from) If the Colts had to lose to a team in the Super Bowl, I'm glad it was the Saints. I'm happy for the city, the fans and the players.

Now I'm ready to take my lumps, and have Geauxtohell pick my avatar and sig!

Congrats New Orleans!

I'm sorry EZ. :(

You're taking it well this morning. I thought my husband was going to put me out last night......:redface:

Forum List

Back