Who will win the "cultural war" within the west and how will the world look in hundred years?

Mortimer

Gold Member
It looks to me there is a "cultural war" between progressives/cultural marxists and alt-right. The progressives/cultural marxists did transformed the western socities very much in the past 60-70 years since 1950 etc. Will the alt-right be able to reverse it? What will the western world look in hundred years?

Good question. One thing for sure, I won't be here to find out. LOL

What on earth is a 'cultural Marxist'? Give an example of a western 'cultural Marxist' politician of the sort that did the transformation, if you wouldn't mind.

Last edited:
leftist will win as they are already using the force of government with the media covering up any news about it.

in 100 years our grandchildren will enjoy a life style similar to that found in North Korea. Obey, praise or you and your family get reeducated.

I don't think there's a cultural war between western countries and Russia or China.
I think there's just a political war between them: I saw some docs about life in Russia or China and I saw they're more westernized than they think :)
Maybe in 100 years all the world will be "westernized" ;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back