Who will win the 4th and 5th starter spot for the Yankees

The Yankees need to tank a few years so they can be relevant again...

What the sam hill is wrong with you, Bruce. These are the Yankees we're talking about, not the goddamned Democratic Party or Hillary Clinton. They don't need to tank for a few years. They're relevant NOW.

Adults are talking here. And we're talking BASEBALL not some namby-pambly meaningless garbage like politics. Go have a seat with the children out in the bleachers.

I did not mention anything about politics in this thread and I would appreciate you not twisting what I wrote to fit your agenda to derail this thread into some flame fest.

The fact is Starlin Castro is a pathetic joke at second base and is a pitcher nightmare if he ( Castro ) is playing Second Base.

The Yankees have no shot for the East this year and will be hard press to finish above the O's this season.

So seeing I am discussing Baseball maybe you should also try it or not seeing it is you that brought politics into this damn thread!

I think a good way to settle these arguments is to have a Yankee fan prediction contest. I would be happy to throw something together if people are interested

What the sam hill is wrong with you, Bruce. These are the Yankees we're talking about, not the goddamned Democratic Party or Hillary Clinton. They don't need to tank for a few years. They're relevant NOW.

Adults are talking here. And we're talking BASEBALL not some namby-pambly meaningless garbage like politics. Go have a seat with the children out in the bleachers.

I did not mention anything about politics in this thread and I would appreciate you not twisting what I wrote to fit your agenda to derail this thread into some flame fest.

The fact is Starlin Castro is a pathetic joke at second base and is a pitcher nightmare if he ( Castro ) is playing Second Base.

The Yankees have no shot for the East this year and will be hard press to finish above the O's this season.

So seeing I am discussing Baseball maybe you should also try it or not seeing it is you that brought politics into this damn thread!

I think a good way to settle these arguments is to have a Yankee fan prediction contest. I would be happy to throw something together if people are interested

I am not a Yankee ( well I did like Randolph when he played ) and grew up as a Cubs fan.

As long as Castro in on the field no pitcher is safe from his errors and mental mistakes...

Da Stronz:

SHUT UP!
I'll mess you up, boy, and that stupid contest of yours too.

I am not a Yankee ( well I did like Randolph when he played ) and grew up as a Cubs fan.

As long as Castro in on the field no pitcher is safe from his errors and mental mistakes...
How about a trade? Anything left in the cupboard?

I did not mention anything about politics in this thread
Of course you did. You talked about tanking. Typical political tactic. No wonder with a post count like yours. You've no doubt been sucked into the political topics that have infected this board. You can't even think baseball any more.

But I mean to tell you, we're here to change all that. From here on out, usmessageboard board will talk BASEBALL.

derail this thread into some flame fest.

Better put on your asbestos underwear, Bruce.
You aint seen nothin' yet!

:flameth:

I'm thinking it could be Luis Severino and Bryan Mitchell but now I am leaning towards Jordan Montgomery and Bryan Mitchell.
LETS MAKE THE YANKEES GREAT AGAIN!
I hear The Babe is coming out of retirement. Since his career started before the rule change, he'll be legally allowed to throw the spitter.

I hear The Babe is coming out of retirement. Since his career started before the rule change, he'll be legally allowed to throw the spitter.

Finally. Some who at least knows a tiny bit about baseball. Did that nice looking young lady in your avatar teach you that or did you figure it out all on your own, Dogface?

I guess I shouldn't be too critical though. You are from Baltimore. They haven't had a decent manager since the late Earl Weaver. A great baseball mind and a true gentleman.

Finally. Some who at least knows a tiny bit about baseball. Did that nice looking young lady in your avatar teach you that or did you figure it out all on your own, Dogface? I guess I shouldn't be too critical though. You are from Baltimore. They haven't had a decent manager since the late Earl Weaver. A great baseball mind and a true gentleman.
The Babe himself imparted that wisdom to all who hail from B'more, his hometown, Nowhere Man.

Nowhere Man.
What? You're trying to impress me with Beatles song titles? Pfft. I'm Everywhere Man.

What's with the oh so clever B'more? More like B' Less.

So what if The Babe was born in Baltimore? He played for the Terrapins for a grand total of about five minutes. Everyone comes from somewhere. We don't hold it against Ruth for having a shady heritage.

You should go back to letting the nice lady type. You're butchering this, Junior.

Nowhere Man.
What? You're trying to impress me with Beatles song titles? Pfft. I'm Everywhere Man.

What's with the oh so clever B'more? More like B' Less.

So what if The Babe was born in Baltimore? He played for the Terrapins for a grand total of about five minutes. Everyone comes from somewhere. We don't hold it against Ruth for having a shady heritage.

You should go back to letting the nice lady type. You're butchering this, Junior.

What's wrong with Baltimore? I may live in New Mexico but I can assure you I have first hand knowledge that the people of that city are strong and hard working and just want a chance to succeed. I'd get into the politics of it all and tell you how progressives could save Baltimore but that's not why we're here. This is a baseball site after all.

My mother doesn't use a screen name. She swings a Rod Carew bat and if you're not careful she might let me use it one day when i'm a big boy.
I have no doubt your mama swings a "bat". I would have guessed it was her own, though.

We'll talk about you when you get out of diapers.

For now, where's your avatar? I would think anyone who's as much of a sissy as you are should be forced to wear a derby hat.

What's wrong with Baltimore?
It's just like the Yankees political forum all over again. Don't you EVER listen? I already told everyone what's wrong with Baltimore. The only decent manager they ever had or ever will have is gone.

RIP Earl Weaver. A true gentleman.

If you don't start listening, I might stop being polite. Even someone as gracious as I might put proper etiquette aside if pressed too far.

New Topics

Forum List

Back