Who will win the 4th and 5th starter spot for the Yankees

Mar 19, 2017
I'm thinking it could be Luis Severino and Bryan Mitchell but now I am leaning towards Jordan Montgomery and Bryan Mitchell.

LETS MAKE THE YANKEES GREAT AGAIN!

I'm thinking it could be Luis Severino and Bryan Mitchell but now I am leaning towards Jordan Montgomery and Bryan Mitchell.

If the Yankees are the Cubs then they are great. As long as Starlin " the Darlin' " Castro is manning second base the Yankees pitchers will be in serious trouble unless they can strikeout the side.

The Yankees need to tank a few years so they can be relevant again...

If the Yankees are the Cubs then they are great. As long as Starlin " the Darlin' " Castro is manning second base the Yankees pitchers will be in serious trouble unless they can strikeout the side.

They can be relevant this year! I see a lot of upside in the lineup and there is some potential in the rotation.

Why would they have to tank? Their system is looking better than it has in a while with many promising prospects. If not relevant in '17 or '18, combining their prospects with money coming off the books, they will surely be relevant by '19

Last edited:
Having been a pitcher in the minor leagues and watching this spring closely i can tell you who will win the last two spots, but it's a secret. It's common knowledge actually.

They've tanked enough....The rebuild is coming along nicely so they should be a force to reckon
with soon enough.

The Yankees need to tank a few years so they can be relevant again...[/QUOTE]

What the sam hill is wrong with you, Bruce. These are the Yankees we're talking about, not the goddamned Democratic Party or Hillary Clinton. They don't need to tank for a few years. They're relevant NOW.

Adults are talking here. And we're talking BASEBALL not some namby-pambly meaningless garbage like politics. Go have a seat with the children out in the bleachers.

Woot woot! That's why we're all here isn't it? To talk Yankees baseball? I think we should take a poll and get a consensus vote as to what should and should not be allowed discussion here. I know i'm new but i'm a bit lonely and like to take control of anything i can get my hands on, even a random internet message board.

I'm an excellent athlete. Dad let's me play golf on Sundays.

Maybe you should take driving lessons from Bruce and you two can talk about your balls because neither of you know Jack Shit about baseball.

I met Bruce in a grocery store and invited his family over for dinner and I can tell you he has a wealth of baseball knowledge. I told him just the other night he puts the ROO in haroogah. He's a lifelong fan much like myself and we don't care for your shovel swinging sandbox types. I'm just here to talk Yankees baseball and maybe some current events. YMMV.

I know where Brian Cashman lives and I'm going over there to fuck 'em up. Who's with me? None of you? Is that right?

Okay, I'll be back for you cockroaches later. Just know this, though, I eat cockroaches like you bitches for breakfast!

What the sam hill is wrong with you, Bruce. These are the Yankees we're talking about, not the goddamned Democratic Party or Hillary Clinton. They don't need to tank for a few years. They're relevant NOW.

Adults are talking here. And we're talking BASEBALL not some namby-pambly meaningless garbage like politics. Go have a seat with the children out in the bleachers.

I did not mention anything about politics in this thread and I would appreciate you not twisting what I wrote to fit your agenda to derail this thread into some flame fest.

The fact is Starlin Castro is a pathetic joke at second base and is a pitcher nightmare if he ( Castro ) is playing Second Base.

The Yankees have no shot for the East this year and will be hard press to finish above the O's this season.

So seeing I am discussing Baseball maybe you should also try it or not seeing it is you that brought politics into this damn thread!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back