Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Broncos

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Patriots

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Another Team (Specify)

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
Actually it was Elway who decided after Maning's first loss that defenses earn the big W. He set out to build a great defensive squad and he did it. Earned us the big one.

This was no accident

Were there some bad calls, of course there were but that happens in every game. Quit your bitching.

Can't wait till next season. Maning is bound to be retiring, Bret is likely to be the starter. Its going to be a whole new show and I think we'll do well.

So to all those Carolina fans, all I can say is, suck it up Princess.

giphy.gif

that would not be me then since everyone who knows me here knows i have an obsession over the LA RAMS.:haha::lmao:

So who is that princess you are referring to? couldnt be since im no panther fan.:haha:

nice coincidence theory there but miserable fail,when you have SEVERAL critical bad calls go against one team but not one single bad call against the other,sorry charlie but thats no coincidence. your in serious denial mode afraid to face it that a game that is near and dear to you is rigged.get over it.:lol:

I dont like either of these teams personally so it made no difference to me who won.:biggrin:

Last edited:
It's a lot easier to qb when your offensive line protects you. Good for Denver's defensive line. They made a mobile qb immobile.

Two years ago I didn't see Seattle coming and this year I didn't think Denver was all that.

Who knew they could do that to cam.

Actually it was Elway who decided after Maning's first loss that defenses earn the big W. He set out to build a great defensive squad and he did it. Earned us the big one.

This was no accident

Were there some bad calls, of course there were but that happens in every game. Quit your bitching.

Can't wait till next season. Maning is bound to be retiring, Bret is likely to be the starter. Its going to be a whole new show and I think we'll do well.

giphy.gif

that would not be me then since everyone who knows me here knows i have an obsession over the LA RAMS.:haha::lmao:

So who is that princess you are referring to? couldnt be since im no panther fan.:haha:

nice coincidence theory there but miserable fail,when you have SEVERAL critical bad calls go against one team but not one single bad call against the other,sorry charlie but thats no coincidence. your in serious denial mode afraid to face it that a game that is near and dear to you is rigged.get over it.:lol:

I dont like either of these teams personally so it made no difference to me who won.:biggrin:

I hear a whine

Sounds kinda like a really small violin

Congratulations to Peyton Manning! I've always liked and respected Peyton and I'm pretty sure he is retiring, so it's nice that he goes out a winner. :beer:

Congrats to the rest of the Bronco players too.
What about that thug who facemasked the shit out of that Carolina player then called cam out on twitter after the game?

This was no accident

giphy.gif

I hear a whine

Sounds kinda like a really small violin

your hearing is good but your eyesight is poor as hell.:lmao:
I thought i made it perfectly clear i was laughing at your theory that I am a panthers fan and how you played dodgeball there i have an obsession over the LA RAMS,ask sealy,he'll vouch for that and tell you all about it.:biggrin:

since i hate both teams i liken it to the elections,cant pull for either candidate since both parties are corrupt and there is no difference between the two so it does not matter who wins,your screwed either way since neither are there to serve the people like they are suppose to,only the bankers.

kinda a poor analogy there but since i dont like either team,it really made no difference to me PRINCESS.:haha:

Last edited:
Congratulations to Peyton Manning! I've always liked and respected Peyton and I'm pretty sure he is retiring, so it's nice that he goes out a winner. :beer:

What about that thug who facemasked the shit out of that Carolina player then called cam out on twitter after the game?

What of him?

What of him?
You congratulate him too?

I assume this post was for someone else,not me?

What of him?

Looks to me like it went to ChrisL

What of him?

I'm not going to get all upset about that stupid stuff. Not my team, I don't care. Lol.

What of him?

Looks to me like it went to ChrisL
you must have never talked with her before in the past about how the cheatriots have tainted the game and are a bunch of cheaters and liars because like all cheatriot apologists the truth hurts her feelings on that and she goes into meltdown mode taking it so very personal same as her hubby old fart style.

at first I thought she was a child when she first started posting here since she acts like a five year old same as OFS and all other patriot worshippers.

Even BP who posted here last year tried to tell her that he always found her to be reasonable and rational and all other discussions around the board out of the sports section but found her very immature and irrational when it came to the cheats.:rolleyes:

that being said i dont know HOW you can stand her.

Forum List

Back