Who Will Win 2nd GOP Presidential Debate?

Who Will Win the Debate?

• Mitt Romney

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Herman Cain

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Ron Paul

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Rick Santorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Michele Bachmann

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Newt Gingrich

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Tim Pawlenty

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Is there even one scheduled yet?

Sounds like you already have chosen one.

It's tonight--Monday on CNN. I want to see Michelle Bachman run away with this one. Ron Paul--I have always liked--but let's face it--he again has shot himself in the foot by stating that we shouldn't have gone after Bin Laden in Pakistan.

So--for the Tea Party--considering Ron Paul was ahead--it is now Michelle Bachman. She has stood up against the rinos of this party--and that's what I like about her.

That's not what Ron Paul said.

It's tonight--Monday on CNN. I want to see Michelle Bachman run away with this one. Ron Paul--I have always liked--but let's face it--he again has shot himself in the foot by stating that we shouldn't have gone after Bin Laden in Pakistan.

So--for the Tea Party--considering Ron Paul was ahead--it is now Michelle Bachman. She has stood up against the rinos of this party--and that's what I like about her.

Perhaps you haven't heard... Bachman and Palin are too supid to be POTUS.

:confused:

Well--obviously not in those words--but he did state that it was wrong to go into Pakistan to kill Bin Laden. And because of that he doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haitti of winning the nomination.

-Michelle Bachmann is brilliant. So is it just the rino's in the RNC that have something against women or what?

After this Weiner episode--I think we need ALOT more women in politics on both sides of the isle--and about every FREE society in this world now--has had a female as a leader--with the exception of US.

He gracefully and forcefully refuted that critcism in the last debate. He has put that criticism to rest.

You think Michels Bachmann can win? First of all, she doesn't come off as very bright. As Bill Maher said, Bachmann is for people who think Palin is too intellectual.

Secondly, Bachmann voted FOR the Patriot Act, which the Tea Party is definitely against. See Tea Party favorite Rand Paul who tried to destroy the Patriot Act.

Plus, Bachmann thinks Plymoth and Concord is in New Hampshire when it's really in Massechusets.

-Michelle Bachmann is brilliant. So is it just the rino's in the RNC that have something against women or what?

After this Weiner episode--I think we need ALOT more women in politics on both sides of the isle--and about every FREE society in this world now--has had a female as a leader--with the exception of US.

Of course.... Palin and Bachman aren't playing ball with them. The Country Club Blue Bloods don't at all like these two "uppity" broads.

He gracefully and forcefully refuted that critcism in the last debate. He has put that criticism to rest.

You think Michels Bachmann can win? First of all, she doesn't come off as very bright. As Bill Maher said, Bachmann is for people who think Palin is too intellectual.

Secondly, Bachmann voted FOR the Patriot Act, which the Tea Party is definitely against. See Tea Party favorite Rand Paul who tried to destroy the Patriot Act.

Plus, Bachmann thinks Plymoth and Concord is in New Hampshire when it's really in Massechusets.

a

Wow... go right to the "we're so much smarter than you guys" at break-neck speed don't we? Has Bachmann stumped from all 57 states yet?

:lol:

Well--obviously not in those words--but he did state that it was wrong to go into Pakistan to kill Bin Laden. And because of that he doesn't have a snowballs chance in Haitti of winning the nomination.

Ron Paul voted from the very start to go after Bin Laden. He simply disagrees in which the way we went about it and the fact that we killed our own men, innocent civilians, and spent 10 years and trillions of dollars to go after one man.

He said it was wrong to do it without the permission of Pakistan, which is not altogether the same thing as how the media has tried to spin it. Of course we actually did have Pakistan's permission from back in the Bush days.

Ron Paul voted from the very start to go after Bin Laden. He simply disagrees in which the way we went about it and the fact that we killed our own men, innocent civilians, and spent 10 years and trillions of dollars to go after one man.

Anyone who thinks we did all that just to get Bin Laden is a fool, we did it to destroy AQ and, remove the Taliban because they provided safe harbor to AQ. Worked too. AQ is imploding and the Taliban are no longer in power. Mission Accomplished. It was only once we'd done that that - suddenly - we found Bin Laden and made him dead. Convenient timing.

Based on debate skill, rhetoric, crowd control, and persuasive abilities, who will win the 2nd GOP Presidential debate?

Mitt Romney: Not a very energetic or engaging speaker. He doesn't stand for anything, he has no convictions. Looks like slippery businessman politician with a bland style of speech.

Herman Cain: Excellent speaker. Great at rhetoric, but at times can be overkill with the rhetoric (i.e. the ad hominem acronyms like SIN to describe Liberals). He'll likely do very well in the debate overall.

Ron Paul: Probably the most knowledgable on socio-political and economic theory and can make anyone of them look like a fool. He is an energetic and persuasive speaker. He is great at mocking his opponents and making them look like anti-freedom dictators. He speaks in a tone a voice that convinces you that the positions of the other candidates are absurd, unreasonable, and misguided. Simply put, Ron Paul will be the clear winner of this debateas he has in the past 30 years of debating.

Rick Santorum: Really good concise speaker, but not very powerful, albeit he can be persuasive and use rhetoric to get an applause. He'll fair decently in this debate but won't win.

Michele Bachmann: Does not sound intellectual at all when she speaks. Probably not a great debater and is prone to making gaffs. I doubt she'll do well.

Newt Gingrich: Boring. No firm stances. Doesn't stand for anything. His campaign is practically over, he should give it up.

Tim Pawlenty: A dull and boring speaker. Not great at rhetoric. Comes off as average. Doubtful that he'll do well.
paulbots are funny.

get over the paul, he's not winning anything.

You are corect, the "Paul" did vote for the AUMF to go into A-stan, and then promply voted against funding the troops to do it and called it "principle". What a fucking joke.

Then after 7 years of criticizing how Bush fought the war he says he wouldn't have killed Bin Laden and that Obama should have gone after Bin Laden the same way Bush did KSM. What a fucking Joke.

He wanted to issue letters of marqui and reprisal to get Bin Laden, as if captain fucking Stubing could do anything to get him. What a fucking joke.

The mans a fucking joke.

The debate is tonight on CNN at 8pm Eastern, 5pm Pacific.

After the debate is over, this thread will be used to discuss who won and if your choice actually came out as the winner.

If that is the case, then NBC and the NHL will win as everyone will change the channel to the sixth game of the Stanley Cup finals.

Immie

You must not be paying attention to this race then. The latest global poll reveals that the whole entire world elects Ron Paul: World Elects Ron Paul!

And the latest CNBC poll shows Ron Paul leading with 77%.

News Headlines

Ron Paul WILL win if the Illuminati fails to stop him.

It's possible that everything you say about Ron Paul is true. But what else is true is that he was born in 1935. He will be 77 yr old in 2012. That is far too old to win the election.

You must not be paying attention to this race then. The latest global poll reveals that the whole entire world elects Ron Paul: World Elects Ron Paul!

And the latest CNBC poll shows Ron Paul leading with 77%.

News Headlines

Ron Paul WILL win if the Illuminati fails to stop him.

If every single person except Ron Paul forgot to vote on election day the election would still be a tie as he would not be able to vote for himself because the government might have to spend a nickel to count the vote.

Forum List

Back