Who will the right blame when Rasmussen shows Obama up 7 points?

Dont need to blame anyone for something that hasnt happened. Not that it really matters because the only poll that does matter is on Nov 6

That is all that counts. In previous years, polls have been way off. I just hope honesty rules the day when the ballots get counted.

It's not necessarily the voters who determine the winner, but rather the vote counters who decide. I am concerned about SCYTL, George Soros connected, being involved in our voting process. I don't trust them and believe they rig elections. They are a global company and there can be no recounts, verfication of ballots or any paper trail. No choice but to take their word, no questions asked.

If Rasmussen shows the race getting tighter what will the left do? The question is rhetorical since we all know they will then dismiss Rasmussen as a biased right wing poll again.

I don't care about the polls. Obama has won this election. Every republican that points this out is deemed a Rino by the rightie crowd. It's fun to watch.

If Obama wins we will have
-20 trillion in debt by 2016
-B+ credit ratings
-We will slide down the rankings for competitiveness.
-We will have millions of third worlders to feed and house as he gives outright amnesty.
-A police state as he peals are first amendment back.
-More racial strive.

Yeah, this guy is good for this country. Either the other races wake up to reality or there's just no way we can continue on. A naton of democracy is all about debate.

And yet we survived the Supreme Court deciding the 2000 election. Save the melodramatic bullshit for the "Young and Restless".

different race....

different polling mechanisms....

i remember ronald reagan, mitt romney is no ronald reagan.

No one said Romney is Ronald Reagan. He is simply Mitt Romney. I think Romney has the potential to do greater things than Reagan did. But we will all see what happens when he becomes President.

Still doesnt change the fact that the left is still using the same tactics of skewing polls to the left.

Yep, a black racist who enjoys seeing white conservatives in misery.

And yet, we aren't miserable in the least. I sure as heck am happy. What's not to be happy about? I have a beautiful family. I have God in my life. And we are about to have a good President elected in this nation in 40 days. What can be bad about that?

Sure, there are some tough times ahead. The world is in chaos. There are people like you who hate others because of their skin color or for other meaningless reasons. But we are about to change the world, not because of an election, but because we are going to be people who who see miracles and great things occur.

It's a marvelous time to live in.

They defended Gallup until today's poll. So what will you righties do when Rasmussen lowers the boom on Romney?

If Rasmussen shows the race getting tighter what will the left do? The question is rhetorical since we all know they will then dismiss Rasmussen as a biased right wing poll again.

I don't care about the polls. Obama has won this election. Every republican that points this out is deemed a Rino by the rightie crowd. It's fun to watch.

Then why did you bring the polls up? If, Obama has won this election, he doesn't seem to know it. He is working his ass off in the toss up states.

And yet, we aren't miserable in the least. I sure as heck am happy. What's not to be happy about? I have a beautiful family. I have God in my life. And we are about to have a good President elected in this nation in 40 days. What can be bad about that?

Sure, there are some tough times ahead. The world is in chaos. There are people like you who hate others because of their skin color or for other meaningless reasons. But we are about to change the world, not because of an election, but because we are going to be people who who see miracles and great things occur.

Yes it is a marvelous time to live in. America is becoming just what we worked for it to become.

Then why did you bring the polls up? If, Obama has won this election, he doesn't seem to know it. He is working his ass off in the toss up states.

You don't have to believe me. Watch and learn.

different race....

different polling mechanisms....

i remember ronald reagan, mitt romney is no ronald reagan.

No one said Romney is Ronald Reagan. He is simply Mitt Romney. I think Romney has the potential to do greater things than Reagan did. But we will all see what happens when he becomes President.

Still doesnt change the fact that the left is still using the same tactics of skewing polls to the left.

Romney will never become president and it will be fun to watch.

Yes it is a marvelous time to live in. America is becoming just what we worked for it to become.

Sad.... America is the greatest nation on earth!

Why do you assholes want to change it?

Enjoy it while you can, Salt Peter, but remember your kids and grandkids will have to live in the world you are so anxious to get to. Hopefully, they won't be pissing on your grave.

I know. 1980 all over again... There are so many parallels it's kind of scary.

Really? When did Reagan take the lead over Carter in the polls?

:lol:

Pay attention dummy... Carter led Reagan in the polls
:slap:

I got tired of waiting:

trialheats1980-1024x744.png

What Really Happened in the 1980 Presidential Campaign ? The Monkey Cage

Forum List

Back