Who Will Take It Worse, Democrats or Republicans?

I looked at about 3-4 links and they were total shit btw... I mean like quotes that are what the writer wants the quoted to be saying kind of bad...

About the only real thing I saw was the birthright stuff and that's because it has been misinterpreted for a very long time leading to it being massively abused, most people want it “fixed” one way or another. The birthright clearly states you are not a citizen for just being born here, that’s why there is a debate over it. But you knew all that.
Consider the source, and the sources, sources.

The dude isn't capable of an original thought.....His marching orders come from whatever loony left wing site/sites he peruses that day/night....Usually, Think Progress.

He's good for amusement, nothing more.

If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

I don't have a team, which enables me to rub everyone's nose in the idiocy of politics. My guess is you will take it worse than just about anyone. I predict accusations of voter fraud, voter suppression, and ballot rigging, coupled with a call for Obama to declare martial law and make Republicans illegal.

The whole world will be ill if the Pubs win....The world is already aghast at their incompetence, arrogance and stupidity. Pub dupes!! tyvm

I highly doubt the world outside the US sees America differently whether we are run by Democrats or Republicans. I think they look at us as Americans.

Having traveled quite extensively, particularly in Europe, I believe you are absolutely correct.

If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

If obama wins, Republicans will get back to working to advance conservative policies and trying to mitigate the harm he would surely do to the nation.

If obama loses, he will claim that he just didn't explain his ideas well enough so that the ignorant masses could see how right he was. In addition, voting machines will have been "rigged," and everyone who voted against him will have proven to be racist and/or "fooled" by the Republican candidate.

The fact that so many Americans see this land as divided into "teams" is the problem.

Of course that is exactly how the masters want us to see it.

My business is dying under Obama. I desperately want him out. At this point I would settle for Hillary. I have little hope and am desperate for change.

And you blame Obama? LOL!! Not the people with the 2 stupidest wars ever, started a depression, and paralyze the recovery? Change the fegging channel. BRILLIANT!! tyvm:eusa_angel:

Who had control of congress when Bush was president?

Forum List

Back