Who Will Take It Worse, Democrats or Republicans?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

I have no party or team. I’d like to see a Republican win because I think Obama himself has now become part of the problem. What I mean is people don't have confidence in Obama and he keeps pushing the same failed policy that scares the shit out of people.

If Obama ended a couple wars and ended Obamacare and sat back, never talked about taxes in any way or anything, just took a 14 month vacation the economy would be much better by election time.

The left are still suffering from BDS, so being robbed of another 4 years of control of the WH might be more than some are prepared to handle.

If Obama wins will Republicans just die?

If Republican wins will Democrats go berserk?

How will you react if "your team" loses?

If the Republicans win, it will be Romney. I really do not see any other Republican beating Obama. If it is Romney, I really wouldn't be too upset. Now if Bachmann or Perry makes it in, I guess we just wait to see what happens. If I am correct, and they make things much worse, then we will see some wholesale changes down the road.

My business is dying under Obama. I desperately want him out. At this point I would settle for Hillary. I have little hope and am desperate for change.

And you blame Obama? LOL!! Not the people with the 2 stupidest wars ever, started a depression, and paralyze the recovery? Change the fegging channel. BRILLIANT!! tyvm:eusa_angel:

I plan to leave the country and drink for 8 years...:eusa_whistle::eusa_angel:

Load up on some "smart water" before you go as a way to rehydrate from all the lost tears... Wouldn’t want that cheap incompetent water, might make you feel bloated with its low quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
The whole world will be ill if the Pubs win....The world is already aghast at their incompetence, arrogance and stupidity. Pub dupes!! tyvm

I highly doubt the world outside the US sees America differently whether we are run by Democrats or Republicans. I think they look at us as Americans.

My business is dying under Obama. I desperately want him out. At this point I would settle for Hillary. I have little hope and am desperate for change.

And you blame Obama? LOL!! Not the people with the 2 stupidest wars ever, started a depression, and paralyze the recovery? Change the fegging channel. BRILLIANT!! tyvm:eusa_angel:

Did I place blame? No you did for me. You change the damn channel.

Forum List

Back