Who will succeed Trump? Clay in 2024?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Brodus Clay is gaining a lot of gravitas on the Greg Gutfeld program, he definitely has a good profile.

The WWE Universe gave America President Trump as well as Governor Jesse the Body Ventura already.

Why not Clay for President?

I agree about Pence. Trump will have a huge GOP majority in both houses for at least the 1st 2 years of his second term and will carry out even more of his promises. He will then allow Pence to step up to show his efforts to help carry out the campaign, ensuring his win in 2024.

I agree about Pence. Trump will have a huge GOP majority in both houses for at least the 1st 2 years of his second term and will carry out even more of his promises. He will then allow Pence to step up to show his efforts to help carry out the campaign, ensuring his win in 2024.

I like Mike Pence as VP, Mr. Pence's straight edge, conservative manner, contrasts nicely with the President's more festive and gregarious demeanor..

Pence's prominent place in the Adminstration lets America's Christians know that they have the President's ear.

My main problem with Pence, is that I don't know if he can win in the post-Trump Era, after people become used to a larger than life Presbo.

I like Mike Pence as VP, Mr. Pence's straight edge, conservative manner, contrasts nicely with the President's more festive and gregarious demeanor..

Pence's prominent place in the Adminstration lets America's Christians know that they have the President's ear.

My main problem with Pence, is that I don't know if he can win in the post-Trump Era, after people become used to a larger than life Presbo.
I sort of agree. He's too much of a professional politician. People will be looking for someone else.

Forum List

Back