CDZ Who will stand with me?

Will you stand with me?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
The ex-con excuse for a Native American aggressively approached the completely innocent group of children ....he first approached a girl.....she became frightened and ran from him...then he approached a student who simply stood there smiling at him as the agitator beat his drum in the kid's face attempting to frighten him as well.

Child abuse....no doubt about it.
If he truly intended to diffuse the situation between the black thugs and the white, Christian children, why did he not aggressively approach the black thugs? Oh, wait, the black thugs would have kicked his drum-beating, in-your-face ass. That damned white kid smirked at him.
---------------------------- the White kid did good with his polite and assertive style as he smiled [laughed at] at the drunk old punk .

There are two things a serviceman should never do.

1 - politicize his military service

2 - lie about his military service

The 'elder' has openly participated in both.

As far as the incident itself, I don't care about it. I'd rather be engaged in adult discussion, particularly talking about the 22 trillion dollars worth of debt we're kicking down the road and how we're going to solve that.
An "adult" discussion would necessarily disregard a 17-yr-old child, regardless of the hat he wore.

The kid acted like an ass.

Kids do that.

Not sure why there are 70 threads on this topic.

The 'kid' actually acted like an adult by not reacting to a toothless moron beating a drum in his face. I'd a punched out the drunk injun.
I would have shoved that drumstick so far up his ass, he'd be picking his teeth with it had he pounded that thing that close to my face!

I said there was intimidation and provocation

Learn to read.

This is what you wrote:

"The Elder who lied about being a Vietnam Vet and then attacked a CHILD?”

Seems like you’re the one who can’t read.
Why do you support the criminal's behavior?

Why do you keep lying by blaming his target?

Did you not understand that the first 11 time you were told?

why can't you tell the truth?

You are lying continually in this thread.

The kid acted as like an ass. This is the 12th time I've stated my opinion.
If you don't like it...that is your problem.
Repetition does not make your opinion a fact.

Because Democrats will never miss a chance to post piles and piles of racist crap about white people, especially children, that's why.
Big brother whips them up for their five minutes of hate more and more often these days.

They never fail in their conditioned response.

Yet it is the Trump guys who run over people in their car, mail bombs to people… LOL
I am not a Trump guy, that has nothing to do with the subject matter and it provides you no excuse for your complete dishonesty on the subject
Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.
Too many fuzzy brains believe that if enough if them are wrong TOGETHER they can never have to be wrong again.

Just attract a crowd of enough mental incompetents.

Revenge of the Nerds.

Sent from my LG-M154 using Tapatalk
I believe Hitler made this quote:
“If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough, it will be believed.”
Makes me wonder who exactly are the Hitler advocates.

I said there was intimidation and provocation

Learn to read.

This is what you wrote:

"The Elder who lied about being a Vietnam Vet and then attacked a CHILD?”

Seems like you’re the one who can’t read.
Why do you support the criminal's behavior?

Why do you keep lying by blaming his target?

Did you not understand that the first 11 time you were told?

why can't you tell the truth?

You are lying continually in this thread.

The kid acted as like an ass. This is the 12th time I've stated my opinion.
If you don't like it...that is your problem.

The NY Post writer sees it a little differently.

Case of the Covington kids is a perfect example of media bias

By Kyle Smith

January 21, 2019 | 9:55pm

If you are in a public place and someone starts heckling you, are you entitled to heckle back?

What if your heckler starts banging a drum in your face? Are you allowed to answer him with a smirk?

I think you are, even if you are wearing a MAGA hat. Even if you’re an entitled brat.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/21/case-of-the-covington-kids-is-a-perfect-example-of-media-bias/

Dude, haters gotta hate. And candycane hates the President with a passion.

We didn’t have people in red hats mailing bombs to people before Trump got there. He seems to program others to hate with a passion.
you still don't. But we do have liberal children advocating for the removal of a natural right.

Remember him?

5c1ff7ee01c0ea0df2307c32-750-562.jpg

What was it you clowns were saying about being mean to children? Yeah....

Not sure what your point is…
But to reset.
The kids with the red hats acted like an ass
Kids do that.
We really need 80 threads on this?
Ok, I'll bite.

If you could wave a magic wand, and go back in time to have the kids behave as you would see fit, what would that look like? I want specifics. At what point, specifically, did they start acting like an "ass"? How would you have them act? Remember, I want specifics.

Don’t stand there and smirk. Is it so difficult?
Also don’t yell at passers-by
So, basically, what you are saying is that this 17 year old should have acted like an adult that is used to people getting in their face. Ok, at least I know where you stand. At what point did he "yell at passers-by"? What happened just before, and just after? If you could provide video, it would be most helpful.

Forum List

Back