Who will stand up to the Israeli pirates?

Noooooo, you just posted that whole yutube video over and over about the five dancing Israelis and the white van. Ever notice how these assholes always deny what they are?

You are referring to a fox news special that chronicles documented Israeli spying in and on the U.S and state dept officials Stating there is evidence that can not discuses that shows Israeli prior knowledge

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYIZW959vJc]Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]
You are an idiot.

Also the US spies on Israel.

So you well aware of Israeli espionage in and on the U.S good..but how does you answer address the issue of Israeli prior knowledge ??

eots is a whole lot wiser than you

you just do slag

he argues, sensibly

you can't argue or challenge his points, so you and others just slag

so you lose, idiot, and eots wins every post he does

All he does is use youtube videos to prove his point. Why don;t you go lick his terrorist balls if you like him so much?

He has won no argument when arguing with me, Mohamed

The only thing you proved is that you can't argue for yourself, so you post bullshit videod that are all anti Israel.

Indeed, I did in fact prove my point with a youtube video good you acknowledging it

The only thing you proved is that you can't argue for youself so you post anti israel videos.

You are referring to a fox news special that chronicles documented Israeli spying in and on the U.S and state dept officials Stating there is evidence that can not discuses that shows Israeli prior knowledge

Fox News expose: Israelis had foreknowledge of 9-11. - YouTube
You are an idiot.

So you well aware of Israeli espionage in and on the U.S good..but how does you answer address the issue of Israeli prior knowledge ??
The US does espionage against Israel. So what?

You are an idiot.

The US does espionage against Israel. So what?

Well I sure hope you are never given any kind off security clearance and you still have not addressed the issue of prior knowleadge

All he does is use youtube videos to prove his point. Why don;t you go lick his terrorist balls if you like him so much?

He has won no argument when arguing with me, Mohamed

The only thing you proved is that you can't argue for yourself, so you post bullshit videod that are all anti Israel.

Indeed, I did in fact prove my point with a youtube video good you acknowledging it

The only thing you proved is that you can't argue for youself so you post anti israel videos.
All the douchebag has are his lame ass videos that nobody bothers to watch. But I bet you he's the life of the party at the looney bin.

Israel has some pirate skeletons off the coast of Lebanon, as well.

"Hijacking boats in international waters and killing passengers is, of course, a serious crime. The editors of the London Guardian are quite right to say that 'If an armed group of Somali pirates had yesterday boarded six vessels on the high seas, killing at least 10 passengers and injuring many more, a Nato taskforce would today be heading for the Somali coast.'

"It is worth bearing in mind that the crime is nothing new.

"For decades, Israel has been hijacking boats in international waters between Cyprus and Lebanon, killing or kidnapping passengers, sometimes bringing them to prisons in Israel including secret prison/torture chambers, sometimes holding them as hostages for many years.

"Israel assumes that it can carry out such crimes with impunity because the US tolerates them and Europe generally follows the US lead."

Noam Chomsky on Israel and the Gaza Flotilla Attack: "Sheer Criminal Aggression, with no Credible Pretext"
also there is a whole lot of undersea natural gas in the sea which israel wants to steal from lebanon and gaza too as well as its own share

so the piracy will increase lots
And there's also the alleged western corporations' habit of dumping radioactive waste into waters off the coast of Somalia, which, if true, deprives Somalis of their long established right to earn their living honestly from fishing.

Fishermen become pirates to stay alive while American conservatives applaud the murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of innocent Muslims.

Who are the genuine terrorists and will "choosing" between Obama and Romney change it?
they also send huge trawlers to steal all the fish not just off somalia but all of africa india and every poor nation's coast so the babies don't get fed properly all over the coastal third world

japan, china russia korea taiwan as well...they are all at it

worse thieves than the zionists if that's possible

romney oxymormon will just sack half the trawlermen and make them more efficient and deadly

obama may care for his coastal kenyan cousins...i kinda think so but what can he do when he is funded from wall st even flooded wall st same as Mitt the gitt ??

Last edited:
I do not believe that the USA government is "SENDING FISHING SHIPS TO STEAL FISH FROM POOR COUNTRIES such a move would not even make economic sense Where are these people? I never met an american fisherman who TRAVELED ALL THE WAY TO INDIA TO CATCH POMFRET we do not even eat that stuff over here I never even tasted POMFRET------as far as I know As far as I know----the Indians who eat fish are the BENGALIS we go all the way over there to steal a fish? You can catch fish in the USA by going to coney island beach or atlantic city beach and throwing a line in the water

:They weren't attacked.

They were attempting to infiltrate Israel. They were stopped.:clap2:
listen ayn rand clone

atlas mugged mugger bugger

gaza aint israel

and 9 killed is known as an attack even by zionist thief standards

so now you have half a million very good fighting NATO Turks as enemies instead of allies

waitin for an apology from racist Israeli Mafia don Liebermann

you also that stoopid???

Looks that way.......as bad as Ayn Gland are you?? and her clone pam geller the savage poster

the UN has determined that the Israeli blockade of shipping to Gaza is legal in lite of the bombings Israel sustains from Gaza It makes sense to me-------it is far better than return bombing expeditions ---an OUNCE OF PREVENTION is WORTH MORE THAN A TON RETALIATION BOMB

I do not believe that the USA government is "SENDING FISHING SHIPS TO STEAL FISH FROM POOR COUNTRIES such a move would not even make economic sense Where are these people? I never met an american fisherman who TRAVELED ALL THE WAY TO INDIA TO CATCH POMFRET we do not even eat that stuff over here I never even tasted POMFRET------as far as I know As far as I know----the Indians who eat fish are the BENGALIS we go all the way over there to steal a fish? You can catch fish in the USA by going to coney island beach or atlantic city beach and throwing a line in the water
no sweetie, not the govts USA and EU are both tryin to stop the fish thieves

they aint even big corporations so no conspiracy theories

just dirty greedy cruel b stards

worth a navy flotilla from unk sam and europe to stop them or there wont be any gefilte or any fish left soon except auschwitz farmed fish which are sick.

Fishermen become pirates to stay alive while American conservatives applaud the murder, maiming, displacement, and incarceration of millions of innocent Muslims.

I will not name the person who claims that there are MILLIONS OF INNOCENT MUSLIMS INCARCERATED,, "SECRETLY" in ISRAEL-----I am just worried about how I am going to FEED ALL OF THEM.........send socks-----I think we are short of socks -----we need at least ten million pairs of socks---------and at least a dozen sets of underwear

the UN has determined that the Israeli blockade of shipping to Gaza is legal in lite of the bombings Israel sustains from Gaza It makes sense to me-------it is far better than return bombing expeditions ---an OUNCE OF PREVENTION is WORTH MORE THAN A TON RETALIATION BOMB
i agree.and that sudanese factory too..right thing to do

but defendin the turkish flotilla blunders as people are doing is naff

notice israel has not ruffled a feather in any boat since...the world is watching too closely

also there is a whole lot of undersea natural gas in the sea which israel wants to steal from lebanon and gaza too as well as its own share

so the piracy will increase lots
And there's also the alleged western corporations' habit of dumping radioactive waste into waters off the coast of Somalia, which, if true, deprives Somalis of their long established right to earn their living honestly from fishing.

Who are the genuine terrorists and will "choosing" between Obama and Romney change it?
they also send huge trawlers to steal all the fish not just off somalia but all of africa india and every poor nation's coast so the babies don't get fed properly all over the coastal third world

romney oxymormon will just sack half the trawlermen and make them more efficient and deadly

obama may care for his coastal kenyan cousins...i kinda think so but what can he do when he is funded from wall st even flooded wall st same as Mitt the gitt ??
"Overfishing: to continuously catch more fish than the system can naturally produce."

"In 1900 our oceans contained at least six times more fish than in 2009."

Overfishing - A global environmental problem, threat to our oceans and disaster.

i agree.and that sudanese factory too..right thing to do

but defendin the turkish flotilla blunders as people are doing is naff

notice israel has not ruffled a feather in any boat since...the world is watching too closely

I believe that the idea of stopping the "flotilla" was to create the precedent that UNMONITORED SHIPPING would not be tolerated which was a decision with a logical basis But-----of course----it was exploited by the same sociopaths that created THE "PALESTINIAN PEOPLE" --------good move---sociopaths-----you won that move

"Overfishing: to continuously catch more fish than the system can naturally produce."

Overfishing - A global environmental problem, threat to our oceans and disaster.

the Med sea is a perfect example of overfishing. Very little life there. I wish Israel would have made stronger laws concerning overfishing.

the Med sea is a perfect example of overfishing. Very little life there. I wish Israel would have made stronger laws concerning overfishing.
i agree but israel is tiny

spain is one of the chief culprits and they steal our british fish too

the EU are after them more than any other for stealin african babies fish

they should refuse to bail out their failed spanish banks with a single euro until their entire fleet is sunk once fior all

israel might be able to help!!

Last edited:
I will never eat another sardine..........do I have to learn how to cook now?

I will never eat another sardine..........do I have to learn how to cook now?
you eat them raw like the japs?? sushi style?

bbc says 34 dead in USA and 10 in noo yuk

I eat sardines in their NATURAL STATE-----ie---from a can floating in olive oil

10----considering the situation in NOO YAWK------is-----well------unfortunate ------did they say how many because of the FIRES IN BREEZY POINT? I do know one died of a tree branch dropping on his head 34 in the country------considering the situation-----is----also-----same as above

New Topics

Forum List

Back