Who will pick up the ruins in 2016 after Obamas 2nd term

Seriously, we just got over one election. Why on earth do we need to be speculating on this now when there is no way in heck we know what will happen in the next four years to influence things.

I definitely think it should be a democrat. I'm just along for the ride at this point. It's going to be funny to watch.

Will be worse than 1932

Dipshit demwits will still be blaming bush 8 years later.:eusa_clap:Old hag hillary will straighten it out:badgrin:

$Hillarysmall2.jpg

You mean the ruins of the Republican party, right? The answer is NOBODY, if they don't get a clue and act like they actually want to help and be part of the country. The demographics of their core constituencies at present assures them of being a permanent minority party. They need to drop the bashers and actually be a Big Tent. They've only out polled the Democratic vote once in the last six tries. That should tell you something.

You mean the ruins of the Republican party, right? The answer is NOBODY, if they don't get a clue and act like they actually want to help and be part of the country. The demographics of their core constituencies at present assures them of being a permanent minority party. They need to drop the bashers and actually be a Big Tent. They've only out polled the Democratic vote once in the last six tries. That should tell you something.

When are you going to figure out that we're trying to Save the country?!

There is no semblence of "help thyself" in this country anymore.

It's devolved into "help thyself to your neighbor's goods".

GET OFF MY LAWN you do-nothing Liberal leeches. You are a sick and pathetic lot, unhappy with the least of what you have until you have the most of what others have.

No concept of wealth, only dreaming of riches.

I'm white, I'm Republican, and I'm better than you. Because I have been poor, family has been homeless, unemployed, drug-addicted, mentally ill and on disability, niece and cousin queer... and yet- Republican.

Why? Figure it out fuckers.

Giving to Food Banks, USO, AIDS Project, Make A Wish, Salvation Army.

Hell, once each month I wander down to the local BP station and buy a tank of gas for a total stranger.

Republican. White. Better than you. Better than most.

Formerly poor 4 times over, likey poor next year (aren't we all).

Step up to the plate. Pathetic two-faced bitches. You got "worth"? Show it. You got "shit"?
Stow it.

IMO moron e meant after oobamma'smess.

IMO moron e meant after oobamma'smess.

A mess is a mess and the ball is the Boehner's court. Saying NO doesn't cut it. The president can't do a thing until the House gets off their butts and does something. If they don't, the "mess" you're talking about will be small potatoes. We're waiting, John. :popcorn:

Who will pick up the reins? Someone just like him. The balance of power shifted when the takers outnumbered the makers.

Seriously, we just got over one election. Why on earth do we need to be speculating on this now when there is no way in heck we know what will happen in the next four years to influence things.

I guess you weren't paying close enough attention to the last four years if you would expect any other outcome.

Who will pick up the reins? Someone just like him. The balance of power shifted when the takers outnumbered the makers.

Yup. Mitt Romney was our chance to turn the page. America threw that book in the fire. I suggest inward processing. Do what you can to make America despite its destructive core. We really can only do damage control.

you will never see this country as anything good as long as democrats run it.

You should jsut move because the ideas you support in the republican party will never win another presidency as long as you spew hate on everyone except white people.

you really should jsut move to some conservative country.

Good luck finding one

Forum List

Back