Who will pay for Zion´s desired regime changes in Iran and Syria?

Iran is in Syria at the request of the Syrian government to help fighting terrorists backed by Nato/Gulf/Israel. So if they didn´t want Iran in Syria, they should have thought twice about their Sunni adventure.

ArhWIYlCAAAEiqG.jpg
I understand You need to succumb to the usual "Zionist conspiracies"
taken that You defend Iran which is open about their intentions and war with Israel.

You can try selling me a Persian rug, but do it in Iran, not on my border.

Q. What message do You think it sent to the Ayatollahs that day?
Iran is not at your border because your regime´s Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists still reside there.

Al-Qaeda with IDF soldiers at captured UNDOF point:

f774c5b8-d3d3-4069-bfab-0f7342d421a3.jpg

UNDOF soldiers captured by Al-Qaeda:
Fiji-Military-Under-S_Horo.jpg

A. You don´t know what the two discussed. Putin is still trying to appease. Bibi had surely something to offer in exchange for denying Syria their long awaited S-300 systems once again.

There're a number of groups in the buffer zone, separating Israel and Jordan from Iran it's militias.

In regards to Israel, there're places where Shia militias are messing at a distance of about 5-10 kilometers, other at the distance of about 20-40 kilometers.

This is the position of Iranian forces on 29/11/17
5a1ea2236ea99709.jpg

This is the situation on May 9th:

2018-05-10_05-13-49_316509-768x434.jpg

Q. What do You think will happen in case Iran gets closer to Israel and Jordan?
A. Nothing. Iran could use the Israeli-Lebanese border as well. The terrorists will be removed. The faster this happens, the faster Iran will leave Syria.

:umno:
There's no indication that Iran is planning to leave Syria- quiet the opposite.
There's plenty of indication of Iran's goal to destroy Israel.
Maybe, an Iranian presence after the war helps to stabilize the region. But Syria is tired of war and will not allow to turn this conflict into another. Those who do not agree to that are the actual warmongers who are open to any pretext to keep this war going on - no matter how. I already read that Syria told Israel they are going to take the Golan Heights if Israel´s attacks don´t stop. Israel has not enough power to fend such an attack off.

Slaves from Bolton to Trump are carrying out Israel´s boundless foreign polcies. But besides the peoples targeted, who pays the bill? It is us Europeans! FUCK ZION! FUCK PHRUMP! Watch out! Everything now can be an Iranian attack on Israel, even a fly crossing the Syrian-Israeli border. Israel is already amassing troops for a possible ground offensive. Putin does nothing, as always.

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:00 P.M.) – US security experts warning about the serious consequences of carrying out regime change in Iran and the Middle East, at the New Horizon international conference in Tehran on Tuesday.

Former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Military Intelligence officer Philip Giraldi did not think that the United States’ exit from the Iran nuclear deal could be the catalyst for war. However, Israeli manoeuvres in the region combined with what he perceives as, US Donald Trump’s diplomatic impulsiveness, could be the trigger for a wider conflict.

Dr. Scott Bennett, ex-serviceman from the U.S. Army 11th Psychological Operations Battalion feared that European political leaders were not alive to the dangers of conflict in the Middle East.

“If Syria and Iran have regime change, we’ll have a massive human tragedy and catastrophe of forced migration and it would cause severe problems for Europe,” explained Bennett.

Another senior US security policy analyst Michael Maloof, this time from the Department of Defense, believed the world was looking at a “repeat of 2003”, only a wider scale drawing in other regional and world powers."

US security experts warn against all-out war against Iran

I'm thinking German might pay for it ... they owe us.

Slaves from Bolton to Trump are carrying out Israel´s boundless foreign polcies. But besides the peoples targeted, who pays the bill? It is us Europeans! FUCK ZION! FUCK PHRUMP! Watch out! Everything now can be an Iranian attack on Israel, even a fly crossing the Syrian-Israeli border. Israel is already amassing troops for a possible ground offensive. Putin does nothing, as always.

"BEIRUT, LEBANON (9:00 P.M.) – US security experts warning about the serious consequences of carrying out regime change in Iran and the Middle East, at the New Horizon international conference in Tehran on Tuesday.

Former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Military Intelligence officer Philip Giraldi did not think that the United States’ exit from the Iran nuclear deal could be the catalyst for war. However, Israeli manoeuvres in the region combined with what he perceives as, US Donald Trump’s diplomatic impulsiveness, could be the trigger for a wider conflict.

Dr. Scott Bennett, ex-serviceman from the U.S. Army 11th Psychological Operations Battalion feared that European political leaders were not alive to the dangers of conflict in the Middle East.

“If Syria and Iran have regime change, we’ll have a massive human tragedy and catastrophe of forced migration and it would cause severe problems for Europe,” explained Bennett.

Another senior US security policy analyst Michael Maloof, this time from the Department of Defense, believed the world was looking at a “repeat of 2003”, only a wider scale drawing in other regional and world powers."

US security experts warn against all-out war against Iran

I'm thinking German might pay for it ... they owe us.
Nothing at all. Based on you postings I assume you are not different from the most hard line Nazi, anyway.

I understand You need to succumb to the usual "Zionist conspiracies"
taken that You defend Iran which is open about their intentions and war with Israel.

You can try selling me a Persian rug, but do it in Iran, not on my border.

Q. What message do You think it sent to the Ayatollahs that day?
Iran is not at your border because your regime´s Al-Qaeda and ISIS terrorists still reside there.

A. You don´t know what the two discussed. Putin is still trying to appease. Bibi had surely something to offer in exchange for denying Syria their long awaited S-300 systems once again.

There're a number of groups in the buffer zone, separating Israel and Jordan from Iran it's militias.

In regards to Israel, there're places where Shia militias are messing at a distance of about 5-10 kilometers, other at the distance of about 20-40 kilometers.

5a1ea2236ea99709.jpg

A. Nothing. Iran could use the Israeli-Lebanese border as well. The terrorists will be removed. The faster this happens, the faster Iran will leave Syria.

Maybe, an Iranian presence after the war helps to stabilize the region. But Syria is tired of war and will not allow to turn this conflict into another. Those who do not agree to that are the actual warmongers who are open to any pretext to keep this war going on - no matter how. I already read that Syria told Israel they are going to take the Golan Heights if Israel´s attacks don´t stop. Israel has not enough power to fend such an attack off.

The presence of Iran will be counterproductive to stabilization.
Iran is at war on all fronts at once.

I assume you are not different from the most hard line Nazi, anyway.

If that was the case, I'm pretty sure you'd like me much better. Birds of a feather and all.
You are really off the track. Claiming sovereignty and an own country is not automatically Nazism. It can become, though. Just look what happened to Zionism. War, apartheid, supremacy.

5a1ea2236ea99709.jpg

Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria will be a block and Israel better starts to get used to it. A conflict cannot be won by Tel Aviv.

5a1ea2236ea99709.jpg

Iran, Turkey, Iraq and Syria will be a block and Israel better starts to get used to it. A conflict cannot be won by Tel Aviv.

Q. Did You also recently find out that earth spins around the sun?

You're presenting realities that have been forming for the last 20 years as news, and call me off track - that's funny. As for Turkey they couldn't care about Assad as well, as they show time and time again- he's simply not a player to be reckoned with,

In addition - I'm not sure Turkey doesn't have its' own reservations regarding Iranian expansion.

You're presenting realities that have been forming for the last 20 years as news, and call me off track - that's funny. As for Turkey they couldn't care about Assad as well, as they show time and time again- he's simply not a player to be reckoned with,

In addition - I'm not sure Turkey doesn't have its' own reservations regarding Iranian expansion.
No, I didn´t call you off track. Check the quotations. And right, Edogan had never a problem with Assad, it was all about profiting from the participation in an regime change.
Things are slowly turning to normal and the formally supported "rebels" have become undesirable. That means that the countries in the region, that saw what cooperation with the US does to their countries, will cooperate in the framework of shared interests. It doesn´t look like Israel has much to fear - but if they resort to "exceptionalist measures" in the future, a conflict will certainly be the result. Time to start diplomacy. If Israel demonstrates companionableness in the north, the north might turn a blind eye on the Palestine issue. Hamas and Syria are hostile to each other anyway.

No, I didn´t call you off track. Check the quotations. And right, Edogan had never a problem with Assad, it was all about profiting from the participation in an regime change.
Things are slowly turning to normal and the formally supported "rebels" have become undesirable. That means that the countries in the region, that saw what cooperation with the US does to their countries, will cooperate in the framework of shared interests. It doesn´t look like Israel has much to fear - but if they resort to "exceptionalist measures" in the future, a conflict will certainly be the result. Time to start diplomacy. If Israel demonstrates companionableness in the north, the north might turn a blind eye on the Palestine issue. Hamas and Syria are hostile to each other anyway.

This is utterly ridiculous,

Turkey's Erdogan welcomes Western attack on Syria, says operation a message to Assad

You won't understand the situation until You realize the sun in the middle east doesn't revolve around Assad's palace.There're many countries in the middle east who're forming an alliance to oppose the Iranian expansion.

Last edited:

Turkey's Erdogan welcomes Western attack on Syria, says operation a message to Assad

You won't understand the situation until You realize the sun in the middle east doesn't revolve around Assad's palace.There're many countries in the middle east who're forming an alliance to oppose the Iranian expansion.
You again appear to have no idea what is actually up in the ME. Assad and Erdogan were BIG buddies.

th

Q. Why do people in countries with so called free press appear to be clueless like bread crumbs?

You again appear to have no idea what is actually up in the ME. Assad and Erdogan were BIG buddies.

th

Q. Why do people in countries with so called free press appear to be clueless like bread crumbs?

OK, YOU CONVINCED ME - THIS IS A LOVE AFFAIR

I'm sorry Blei, if this is what You base Your argument upon- there's no way I can take this conversation seriously. It's even funnier to hear a German claim he sees the situation clearer from his cozy home on another continent.

Q.
Can You even string a sentence in Arabic, or do You just read western aimed "free press"?

Last edited:

th

I'm sorry Blei, if this is what You base Your argument upon- there's no way I can take this conversation seriously. It's even funnier to hear a German claim he sees the situation clearer from his cozy home on another continent.

Q.
Can You even string a sentence in Arabic, or do You just read western aimed "free press"?
You saw your knowledge about countries in your region should be subjected to improvement.

th

Q.
You saw your knowledge about countries in your region should be subjected to improvement.

You don't get sarcasm do You?

th

Q.
Since when has Blei made sense on any Thread?

th

Q.

You don't get sarcasm do You?
No retroacting sarcasm, please.

crescent-dominations.png

The crescent has already been created.
And there're many countries challenging it as You see.
Where is the crescent?

515251_342.jpg

*With the latest addition of Yemen, which unlike the previous is not depicted on this map.
The triangle of Zion:

yx51bab7b8.gif

Do You see IDF troops messing at the borders of Iraq, Iran and Saudia?
Iran is in Syria at the request of the Syrian government to help fighting terrorists backed by Nato/Gulf/Israel. So if they didn´t want Iran in Syria, they should have thought twice about their Sunni adventure.

ArhWIYlCAAAEiqG.jpg

Fuck Iran.

th

Q.

Please pay attention----capt. Blei is trying to sell a lovely
antique regime change in Iran. Now it is a matter of price. Please place a bid if you are interested in owning
his lovely antique regime change in Iran------He has one
in Syria for sale too

th

Q.

Please pay attention----capt. Blei is trying to sell a lovely
antique regime change in Iran. Now it is a matter of price. Please place a bid if you are interested in owning
his lovely antique regime change in Iran------He has one
in Syria for sale too
Pay 5 billion to turn the "Assad regime" into the "Assad regime".

Forum List

Back