Who Will Obama Throw Under The Bus Next?

It'll be Holder. This has already been set up. Holder claims complete responsibility for the fiasco of civilian trials in NYC for KSm adn the 911 crew. That was a gross overstepping of authority, assuming it was even true. So now that the whole plan has unravelled Holder will make a convenient fall guy.
I'd look for Deval Patrick to replace him.

It'll be Holder. This has already been set up. Holder claims complete responsibility for the fiasco of civilian trials in NYC for KSm adn the 911 crew. That was a gross overstepping of authority, assuming it was even true. So now that the whole plan has unravelled Holder will make a convenient fall guy.
So is this Deval Patrick a Che communist or Mao type communist?

he's from Chicago if that helps.

I think your right. It will be Holder if anyone. Thought mayby Rawm but he's part of that pay to play crowd from Chicago and one OL'BO's bosom buds. Don't think he will be getting the chop.

Holder?? He's expendable. I'm sure OL'BO can find another idiot for AG. Plenty to chose from in that Chicago crowd.

Yea i vote Napolitano or Holder. Hopefully both. No one can sleep well at night knowing those two incompetent dummies are in charge of our nation's security. Yikes!

obama_BusFace.gif

he'll do​

Yea i vote Napolitano or Holder. Hopefully both. No one can sleep well at night knowing those two incompetent dummies are in charge of our nation's security. Yikes!

Golly!!!! How could I have forgotten Napalitano??? Was there ever a bigger idiot that her??? Don't think so. That bigassed bus of OL'BO's wouldn't even notice as it rolled right over her. LOL

Prsently governor of Mass but I think is term limited. Was Assistant AG under Clinton. They are old pals. Heck, Obama even plagiarized one of his speeches. Can't get any closer than that!

Forum List

Back