Who Will Obama Throw Under The Bus Next?

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
All of these lunatics we keep seeing acting as spokesmen and officials in the year old Obama administration seem so far out there that it's amazing that nobody ever noticed this before.

What they consider to be normal speak is roundly rejected by the public. Praising Mao, stating openly that it's okay if a few GITMO detainees go back to killing Americans, terrorists must be read their rights. It seems like the government is going mad.

They're just setting us up for the slaughter and they're going into with their eyes wide shut.

Even Obama seems reasonable to these folks. Once one of his people expose themselves like the truthers and elitist nut-cases they really are he just claims he wasn't aware of their beliefs and sends them across the street to the Center For American Progress....kind of a safe-house for radicals that have fallen out of favor with the Obama brain-trust.

Fact is these nuts think exactly the way the president does. That's why he picked them. All he has to do is say "time-out" when one of them says something stupid in public....but he's still gonna try to push this garbage through regardless of whom he chooses to get it done. It's really all a game.
Now you see it. Now you don't.
A political shell game being pulled on the public.

I wonder who is in line to be the latest scapegoat this time?

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel? Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John Brennan? Attorney General Eric Holder?

This KSM trial seems to have blown up in Holder's face and Brennan is saying some really stupid things about GITMO detainees. Rahm has always said things that were incredibly stupid *F'n Retards not withstanding* comment. :clap2:

I believe Mr. Brennan is the front runner at this point, the recidivism conclusions were just too over the top even for this administration.

I believe Mr. Brennan is the front runner at this point, the recidivism conclusions were just too over the top even for this administration.

I think sometimes it's so bad that they intentionally say these things to make Obama look good in comparison.

It has to be the main reason for this insanity.

Obama needs to make sure he appears presidential and the best way to do that is bring a little common-sense to any issue that surfaces in the news.

So Brennan says something incredibly stupid and Obama fires him or smacks him down. It's a real winner.....as long as folks don't find out it's part of the game he's playing.

It would suck if we found out Obama thinks the exact same way as Brennan does.....and that's why he's saying it in the first place.

Last edited:
How about Ol'Rawm???

Boy. Everyone was saying how savvy and smart this guy is and what a great pick for Chief of Staff and close personal advisor.

Well. He sure ain't imprissing anyone with his smarts so far. Mayby he'll be the next guy under the bus?? Seems OL'BO has a few to chose from.

Whoever happens to be in the way...that's usually what happens when somebody who expects to get their way and it doesn't work out that way. Whoever is causing the biggest obstacle is a goner.

Ol eric caused needless grief with his CIA stuff, trying terrorists in NY and refusing to prosecute militants who were trying to intimidate voters.

He's an easy chop.

White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel? Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism John Brennan? Attorney General Eric Holder?

Personally I wish they would all be thrown under a moving budliner but alas I think it will be Holder. Oh another really big candidate in my opinion would be the White house press secretary Robert Gibbs. He seems to put his foot in his mouth quite frequently

Personally I wish they would all be thrown under a moving budliner but alas I think it will be Holder. Oh another really big candidate in my opinion would be the White house press secretary Robert Gibbs. He seems to put his foot in his mouth quite frequently

Gibbs would be a tough chop, he's an old time crony and part of Barry's real inner circle.

Forum List

Back