Who will Obama blame his failure on during his re-election campaign?

RachelMadcow

Rookie
Mar 29, 2011
Bush!!!

Nope.

He owns the enormous debt

The new Gitmo

The unemployment

The bailouts

The takeovers

The new Wars

The poverty

The gas prices

The inflation

PResident Oprah is a 1 term President

:clap2:

If it were left up to John McCain, Obama's opponent in 2008, we would be attacking Lybia right now and would probably have troops on the ground. You did vote for Johnny, didn't you?

• Banned
If it were left up to John McCain, Obama's opponent in 2008, we would be attacking Lybia right now and would probably have troops on the ground. You did vote for Johnny, didn't you?

Would John have gotten congressional Approval? Or just kiledl brown people illegally for European oil interests like Obama?

Let me know

I am just here to learn why Democrats hate America

• Banned
The fate of this country is in the hands of one man, it's not the Presidents, Ben Bernanke.

Isnt he the one that Obama told to keep interest rates low low low which caused the current inflation, high gas prices on fixed income seniors and food prices on the poor??

Seems odd.

I am just here to learn

The fate of this country is in the hands of one man, it's not the Presidents, Ben Bernanke.

Isnt he the one that Obama told to keep interest rates low low low which caused the current inflation, high gas prices on fixed income seniors and food prices on the poor??

Seems odd.

I am just here to learn

Obama can tell him anything he wants to. The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Bernanke doesn't follow the presidents orders. He acts independently.

Seems odd.

I am just here to learn

Obama can tell him anything he wants to. The Federal Reserve is a private bank. Bernanke doesn't follow the presidents orders. He acts independently.

The fed was created by congress

Congress is currently and unfortunately controlled by Democrats

Mr Obama will blame the Republicans. Had they only done everything he wanted, the way he wanted, and when he wanted then everything would be different today.

We'd be even more screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Obama will blame the Republicans. Had they only done everything he wanted, the way he wanted, and when he wanted then everything would be different today.

We'd be even more screwed!!!!!!!!!!!

Like the obama called debt comission????:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I don't think he will blame anyone.He sees his Presidency as a total success.The economy is floundering
which is the way he wants it.

Forum List

Back