Who Will Get The Intrastructure Rebuilding Jobs?

WhatTheHell2

Aug 18, 2008
WHO WILL GET THE INTRASTRUCTURE REBUILDING JOBS?

Who will get the millions of jobs Obama’s intrastructure rebuilding plan provide? The only people that are doing construction, repair work on roads, public buildings and parking lots now are illegal aliens. Will those intrastructure rebuilding jobs go once again to illegal alien cheap labor? If they do go to illegal aliens we will see another rush over the border by millions of illegal once again taking jobs from Americans and lowering wages. Once again the welfare of illegal aliens will come before the welfare of American citizens. And the problem continues as before with illegal alien taking jobs and lowering wage.

There should be some way to assure those jobs will go the American citizens only. There are millions of Americans out of work and the only people I see doing these road repair and parking lot repair appear to be illegal aliens.

I hope we did not make a mistake electing Obama and seeing more of the same. Where is the change he promised the America people? I am almost sure will see more business as usual.

Who will get the millions of jobs Obama’s intrastructure rebuilding plan provide? The only people that are doing construction, repair work on roads, public buildings and parking lots now are illegal aliens. Will those intrastructure rebuilding jobs go once again to illegal alien cheap labor? If they do go to illegal aliens we will see another rush over the border by millions of illegal once again taking jobs from Americans and lowering wages. Once again the welfare of illegal aliens will come before the welfare of American citizens. And the problem continues as before with illegal alien taking jobs and lowering wage.

There should be some way to assure those jobs will go the American citizens only. There are millions of Americans out of work and the only people I see doing these road repair and parking lot repair appear to be illegal aliens.

I hope we did not make a mistake electing Obama and seeing more of the same. Where is the change he promised the America people? I am almost sure will see more business as usual.

You mean Haliburton isn't getting the contract ? :lol:

Illegal aliens are only taking the jobs Americans won't do.
We should give all jobs to illegals, then tax the hell out of them and let natural born citizens just sit back and collect welfare. It will be like slavery, but different.

Forum List

Back