WHO will control tomato & essential ITEM prices (KARACHI - Pakistan)

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
WHO will control tomato & essential ITEM prices
Sorry to say TOMATO prices were around Rs.20 per KG almost a month ago and suddenly its price rising from Rs. 20 per KG cross RS.50 per KG it means Rs.30 increased. It indicate Pakistan is not TOMATO producing country but it imports that reason prices not remain stable in our country.

How prices remain STABLE & control in whole UAE for imported item like vegetable and fruits due to strict monitor by the concern authority but sorry to say in Pakistan COMMISSIONER OF KARACHI always failed to control the prices of essential commodities but BLACK SHEEP traders force buyers to get expensive goods even its price is cheaper all this happen due to no control the traders to sale vegetable, fruits or other essential kitchen items with the Govt approved prices. If found over charging than immediate basis FINED them so in future remain careless and not think to over charge the customers.

When commissioner of KARACHI will awake and take notice of sudden increase the prices of TOMATO what reason tomato prices increased due to FLOOD or crop destroy but such type of news I do not heard from any NEWS CHANNEL then what is the secret of increase in TOMATO prices.

Why not control the prices of kitchen items not only selected as MILK TRADERS display the selling prices Rs.80 per LTR but on parallel CHICKEN traders does not properly display the prices and observer all prices are not uniform they are charging from customers. When customer ask the price than always different prices of LEG & CHEST portion. Why not Govt authority can’t control the prices they are powerless or no courage to exercise their strength.

I request to COMMISSIONER OF KARACHI depute those who are sincere, honest person to make a surprise visit to all shops being as CUSTOMERS not in a single area but entire Karachi than realized what prices traders are charging from customers and what prices Govt is approved than realized how much difference of margin GREEDY traders are over charging.

I must say our greedy traders are always hungry more than a NEEDY person that reason react very often un-patience when enjoys reasonable profit . Pakistan is heaven for greedy traders to earn ABNORMAL profit, if Govt fail to control the prices and it is their failure and careless attitude in which LOW income group always suffered & HIT a lot.

I SUGGEST to our country leading TRADE BODIES like FPCCI & KCCI to introduce from current year give award to those top 10 greediest traders who are always busy and hungry how to over charging the customers . The award name will be GREEDEST traders of Pakistan.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back