who will christians discriminate against once gays have equal rights?

Anyone not living the Christian lifestyle.

From Atheists to Hindis, From horn-dog gay to horn-dog straight, poor to Rich, Those damn christians got something to say about you!

They should mind their own damn business. Every since they illegalized prostituion its been down hill for the rest of us!

Speaking only for myself - because I do not speak for others - I have only ever discriminated against the willfully ignorant and deliberately stupid. I am comfortable with that. Of course, it tends to piss off the willfully ignorant and deliberately stupid - but that, to me, is a bonus.

They already have equal rights.

The real question is when will people stop discriminating against Christians.

Last edited:
Seeing as the latest blog news has pedophiles as the far lefts latest pet project I'd guess them.

Last edited:
I think another good question is what is the homosexual community going to do when they realize the anti Christians are using them? Will they care? or will they let it happen.

Discriminate? Here's a bigoted moron criticizing Christians because they don't approve of homosexual marriage. How long have Christians been victims of discrimination? Since the FDR appointed former KKK member supreme court justice invented the "separation of church and state" issue that didn't exist in the Constitution?

Ohh if nothing else to fight about the various sects will fight among themselves. They always have.

You are going to hell for drinking!
You are going to hell for gambling!
You are going to hell for not allowing blood transfusions.
For not worshipping on the proper sabbath.
Burn in hell for eating catfish.

Last edited:
And how is their lifestyle perverted? :eusa_think:
CHOOSING to ram your dick up another mans stink hole is as perverted as it gets.

What about doing the same to a woman?

Or guys who hold women as hostage, torture them, rape them, and force them to give birth just to get raped again?
Choosing to ram your dick up a womans stink hole is as perverted as it get gets....It's a fuckin' exit for toxic waste.

CHOOSING to engage in sex with your own gender is as perverted as it gets. Those fuckin' perv's were not born that way. Despite their BS claims to the contrary.

As for your last point, that would be criminal activity, and should be death penalty offenses.

And how is their lifestyle perverted? :eusa_think:
CHOOSING to ram your dick up another mans stink hole is as perverted as it gets.

And people like you think about gay sex more than gay people do. Odd.
^^And once again one of our resident perv's chimes in with nothing but babble.^^

Hey, he asked the questions, I truthfully answered 'em.......You perv's aren't fooling anybody.

Find those targets yet, btw?:lol::lol::lol:

Discriminate? Here's a bigoted moron criticizing Christians because they don't approve of homosexual marriage. How long have Christians been victims of discrimination? Since the FDR appointed former KKK member supreme court justice invented the "separation of church and state" issue that didn't exist in the Constitution?

I always thought that my people were supposed to be self hating. I cannot believe that Christians are so self discriminating. Weird

Forum List

Back