Who will care for the old?

If Immigrants Are Pushed Out, Who Will Care for the Elderly?
In Dallas, a 93-year-old is worried about the woman who, for years, has come to her house four days a week to help with shopping, laundry, housecleaning and driving. “She’s just a wonderful person, someone I feel I can trust completely,” said the older woman.

But because her helper is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, both women increasingly fear that she’ll be detained and deported. (I’m withholding their names for that reason.)
Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel: We Should Die at 75
Ezekiel Emanuel is one of the nation’s premier Obamacarians. He has the president’s ear. He is for health care rationing. And now, he wants us to die at 75.

Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

Local and State Governments could offer JTPA's to those on unemployment and welfare so they can be trained in the caregiver field.

CNA license is not that much and the taxes generated from someone working would cover the expense of the training in no time.

Of course the left will bulk at this idea.

not everyone is cut out to be a caregiver,not everyone will wipe someones ass and change diapers....

Well, why give lazy people free money when there are jobs to be had?

If the person want to eat then wipe that ass with a damn smile!

In Dallas, a 93-year-old is worried about the woman who, for years, has come to her house four days a week to help with shopping, laundry, housecleaning and driving. “She’s just a wonderful person, someone I feel I can trust completely,” said the older woman.

But because her helper is an undocumented immigrant from Mexico, both women increasingly fear that she’ll be detained and deported. (I’m withholding their names for that reason.)
Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel is one of the nation’s premier Obamacarians. He has the president’s ear. He is for health care rationing. And now, he wants us to die at 75.

Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

Local and State Governments could offer JTPA's to those on unemployment and welfare so they can be trained in the caregiver field.

CNA license is not that much and the taxes generated from someone working would cover the expense of the training in no time.

not everyone is cut out to be a caregiver,not everyone will wipe someones ass and change diapers....

So you are saying that only Hispanics will wipe someones ass or change diapers? First hand knowledge?

yea something you would do right?....learn what a caregiver does than answer.....

So you are saying that only Hispanics will wipe someones ass or change diapers? First hand knowledge?

did i say hispanics or was that you?....i said not everyone,that could mean even you....

yea something you would do right?....learn what a caregiver does than answer.....

Actually I have worked in the Home health field since 2004, so what should I learn Harry!?!

The fact Female patients prefer Female Caregivers?

Spanish speaking people prefer Spanish Speaking caregeivers?

So your argument is that those on welfare are unable to do it, so keep them on the government dime instead and keep the illegal worker for those caregiver positions?

Yeah, so I know how much it cost to take the CNA course and requirements to become one, so as you lecture me about how I should learn something maybe you should learn first what I know!

Also how many Filipinos were brought in under the H-1B visas to take Nursing jobs for lesser pay during the time of Bush and Obama?

How do I know this?

Simple, I worked for a company that was importing Filipinos.
So please educate me and tell me how those who are welfare can not do the caregiver job when I can and have done it!

did i say hispanics or was that you?....i said not everyone,that could mean even you....

I am sitting in a clinic as I type, so I hope you accuse me that I can not do it.

I am white, male ans old and still do it.

If Immigrants Are Pushed Out, Who Will Care for the Elderly? Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel: We Should Die at 75 Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

Actually I have worked in the Home health field since 2004, so what should I learn Harry!?!

So your argument is that those on welfare are unable to do it, so keep them on the government dime instead and keep the illegal worker for those caregiver positions?

Yeah, so I know how much it cost to take the CNA course and requirements to become one, so as you lecture me about how I should learn something maybe you should learn first what I know!

Also how many Filipinos were brought in under the H-1B visas to take Nursing jobs for lesser pay during the time of Bush and Obama?

How do I know this?

So please educate me and tell me how those who are welfare can not do the caregiver job when I can and have done it!

not what i said was it?.....if you are in that field then you know dam well not everyone is cut out to do that job....and i know that from personal experience and just as a person delivering mail to many households with a disabled or an elderly person living there.....not everyone can do that job....

If Immigrants Are Pushed Out, Who Will Care for the Elderly? Since liberals hate everyone, especially themselves and those that brought them into their miserable world, they end up pushing their parents(who didn't abort them, thus allowing them to live in misery) into an old folks home or worse, in the care of those who shouldn't be here. So, if all the illegal aliens are rounded up and shipped across the border, who will take care of the liberals elderly? Or should we just let them die, since they are miserable in the first place?

Ezekiel Emanuel: We Should Die at 75 Conservatives are for God and Family first, with those 2, there is no need for illegals.

I am sitting in a clinic as I type, so I hope you accuse me that I can not do it.

good for you....and i communicated with many a family with a disabled or old person living there who had someone come in to take care of them,because,they themselves could not do the job...or at least do it satisfactorily....

How do I know this?

not what i said was it?.....if you are in that field then you know dam well not everyone is cut out to do that job....and i know that from personal experience and just as a person delivering mail to many households with a disabled or an elderly person living there.....not everyone can do that job....

Most can do it!

There is a small percentage that can not!

good for you....and i communicated with many a family with a disabled or old person living there who had someone come in to take care of them,because,they themselves could not do the job...or at least do it satisfactorily....

The problem fall on work ethic and that goes in any field.

Damn most people can not even droo a basket of fries into grease because they lack the damn work ethic.

Most that do caregiver work get low wages through nursing homes and wages are a little higher for Home Health but not enough to attract better candidates.

Also Nursing facilities prefer someone they can screw over and you know this if you are in the field!

How do I know this?

Most can do it!

but can they do it like its supposed to be done?...a half-assed care taker is not who i would want taking care of someone i left in their care...

How do I know this?

Most can do it!

but can they do it like its supposed to be done?...a half-assed care taker is not who i would want taking care of someone i left in their care...

I understand your point but the reality is the individual can do the job they do not because of the pay and lack of work ethic.

Hell these are the same people at the Burger Joints that most of the time could care less if they get your order right.

Now what you are communicating to me is about work ethic and not ability to do the job.

So yes many lack the work ethic to do the job in a proper manner.

Also let be realistic the Nursing Home Communities pay low end wages for Caregivers and prefer someone they can screw over, so this fall on the management of these facilities to make sure their staff does a proper and it falls on the D.O.N. and the LVN\LPN to make sure the caregiver is doing their Job Properly and if not to corrwct the issue either more training or firing staff.

Private care fall on the family.

The patient is a prisoner inside the nursing home, where prescriptions can be stolen not only with impunity but in front of the patient as form of intensified intimidation and mental cruelty accompanied by a smiley-faced work crew. That is why the Atlanta patient with the videocam should be made a universal concept inside these concentration camps.

There would be lots of money for elderly but this country would rather take in immigrants from around the world give free healthcare, housing,EBT cards , there would be lots of money for elderly if not for these free giveaways to every immigrant that comes to America

Forum List

Back