Who will be the next to be outted

L

LoneVoice

It's time to find someone to point the finger at and pass the blame, so that Bush can avoid any responsibility. Bush won't apologize, and Bush won't fess up to his mistakes. I'll bet Bush is going to find a scapegoat in order to avoid the political heat. We can cast votes on who you think the Bush regime will cast out.

line up all the Democrats and throw a rock. ones just as good as the other.:D .....

and what do you mean by dodging responsibility?

Originally posted by LoneVoice
It's time to find someone to point the finger at and pass the blame, so that Bush can avoid any responsibility. Bush won't apologize, and Bush won't fess up to his mistakes. I'll bet Bush is going to find a scapegoat in order to avoid the political heat. We can cast votes on who you think the Bush regime will cast out.

Saddam Hussein and countless terrorists, stupid.

Bush won't try to dodge anything,because he wasn't wrong,and he knows that. We have seen the proof in the pictures of dead people in the streets. You see,Bush is a responsible President that has a wife that keeps him happy,therefore he is not distracted by nasty interns.

:p: :mad:

He's already pretty much cut Colin Powell out of the loop. He ran Christine Todd Whitman out of the EPA because she actually wanted to try and protect the environment. The usual person for the right to blame is Bill Clinton, so I'm sure everything that has gone wrong since Bush took office is his fault.

acludem

Yeah... Name 1 mistake or one thing that has gone wrong during the Bush regime, that Bush and/or Republicans didn't try to blame Clinton/Democrats.

I'll ignore all the obvious ignorant responses... "it's all Clinton/Democrats fault" and such.

Name one time when the Bush administration blamed clinton when it wasn't being badgered over something that was equally if not moreso clinton's fault.

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Hilary backwash?

Hillary's not that kind of girl. She had to be tied down to be impregnated the first time. She'd bite it off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back