Who will be the first to tattle about getting 2 negs in less than 48?

Sorry, how about this:

"Ja wohl, mein Kommandant!"

and again...deflect muxh?

lol...all i am learning here right now is that y'all don't have an answer to my post.
Mostly because it is too ridiculous to merit a serious response,

So what was the handle you used to use here?

well, that's a pretty good cover for a lack of intelligence, but i can work with ya. do you think this should be a no holds barred, anything goes message board?

me. i think wwhen i post here, i have made aan implicit agreement to abide by the rules and if i can't, i have the option to leave.

also, just so you know, i kick in bucks to the board. i just don't want to be put on the revolving account. i just kicked in another $40 in addition to the $10 i gave already via paypal, so you should see the bar jack up soon. i just don't need any flags or ribbons.

Mostly because it is too ridiculous to merit a serious response.

So what was the handle you used to use here?

i'm new here, i'm not new to nesage boards, i came here because the one i was on shut down, i suspect becuase of too many lawsuits. been through the old "you're someone else" ganes on other boards too. my name on that board was "sealadaigh". they called me "seal" for short.

if it makes you less afraid of me, or provides you with an excuse to not respond to my posts, to imagine me as someone else, feel free,...been there too.
Assuming any of that crime upon the English language is true, you should know that you are a noob and therefore your opinion is pretty much worthless.

Now go mind someone else's business.

^says the guy who has been here 8 whole months.

i'm new here, i'm not new to nesage boards, i came here because the one i was on shut down, i suspect becuase of too many lawsuits. been through the old "you're someone else" ganes on other boards too. my name on that board was "sealadaigh". they called me "seal" for short.

if it makes you less afraid of me, or provides you with an excuse to not respond to my posts, to imagine me as someone else, feel free,...been there too.
Assuming any of that crime upon the English language is true, you should know that you are a noob and therefore your opinion is pretty much worthless.

That's probably why I haven't waded into the rep issue a great deal.

Ya think?

I am actually terrified of the r dude...not crackerjack. I hope that's clear.

I'm sure Crackhead Jack is cut from the same sock cloth but um yeah he has a paypal account so yeah he's wicked legit now and stuff!
Valerie wants attention, everyone.

Aww did I strike a nerve...........? :razz:

Crackerjack said:
Hi, you have received -268 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off, leg humping whore.

Regards,
Crackerjack

Note: This is an automated message.

I'm sure Crackhead Jack is cut from the same sock cloth but um yeah he has a paypal account so yeah he's wicked legit now and stuff!
Valerie wants attention, everyone.

Aww did I strike a nerve...........? :razz:

Crackerjack said:
Hi, you have received -268 reputation points from Crackerjack.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Fuck off, leg humping whore.

Regards,
Crackerjack

Note: This is an automated message.
You're welcome.

Go get a neg rep from me

Negged you again.

niver.jpg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rat in the Hat again.

ROFL anyway....

Ya think?

i think you're a gutless, tough guy.

anyone with 500+ points, or whatever they are, in such a short time has to be kissin' someone's ass.

Ya think?

i think you're a gutless, tough guy.

anyone with 500+ points, or whatever they are, in such a short time has to be kissin' someone's ass.

Actually, crackerjack and I went at it for a short time before I started awarding him pos reps.

And even when he flamed, he was often funny.

You should take notes, tetrachloride.

Forum List

Back