Who Will Be the Democrat Nominee in 2020

Bernie is just really old. And him throwing away 30 years of his rhetoric to support Clinton did me in. I kinda liked him too... Warren is a lying hypocrite. A YUGE one. Don't know much about the other. I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

Yes, Bernie is old, but if it were up to me, he'd be in the White House right now.

I feel Warren embodies intellect, ethics and principles, something sorely missing from who we have now.
She embodies it yet she has a history of lying and being a huge hypocrite? A perfect example would be her smashing the rich when she is in the 1%. She made money off of things she speaks out against. That goes against my standards :D
I liked Bernie. I probably would have voted for him. But like I said, he let out who he really was when he endorsed Clinton. She was the EXACT thing he rallied against for THREE DECADES.

Bernie said he would endorse the nominee. Bernie said if Hillary won, he would focus on defeating Trump. I was not overly enamored with her. Still, I voted for her and if the election were held again today with Hillary running against Trump, I would not change my vote, especially with what I know now.
Why now? What did he do?

This was last year. He pointed out many differences. Simply put, I was a Bernie fan who unenthusiastically voted for Hillary.
No, I mean "what I know now" what did trump do that made him so bad

Yes, Bernie is old, but if it were up to me, he'd be in the White House right now.

I feel Warren embodies intellect, ethics and principles, something sorely missing from who we have now.
She embodies it yet she has a history of lying and being a huge hypocrite? A perfect example would be her smashing the rich when she is in the 1%. She made money off of things she speaks out against. That goes against my standards :D
I liked Bernie. I probably would have voted for him. But like I said, he let out who he really was when he endorsed Clinton. She was the EXACT thing he rallied against for THREE DECADES.

Bernie said he would endorse the nominee. Bernie said if Hillary won, he would focus on defeating Trump. I was not overly enamored with her. Still, I voted for her and if the election were held again today with Hillary running against Trump, I would not change my vote, especially with what I know now.
Why now? What did he do?

This was last year. He pointed out many differences. Simply put, I was a Bernie fan who unenthusiastically voted for Hillary.

He ran this populist outsider campaign and has shown his true colors. Plus now that he's in charge he has confirmed my suspicions.

Why now? What did he do?

He ran this populist outsider campaign and has shown his true colors. Plus now that he's in charge he has confirmed my suspicions.
Suspicions of what

Why now? What did he do?

Suspicions of what

Yemen, for example. He carried on with something without proper intelligence. That's poor judgement. It didn't surprise me with his shoot from the hip mentality. He talks and acts before he thinks.

Why now? What did he do?

Suspicions of what

Yemen, for example. He carried on with something without proper intelligence. That's poor judgement. It didn't surprise me with his shoot from the hip mentality. He talks and acts before he thinks.
What about Yemen? You mean unnamed sources and partisan rhetoric? Lol

Suspicions of what

Did he not order this mission without proper intelligence? Was he not absent from the situation room when he did this?

And could they beat Trump?

I'm pretty certain it will not be Crooked Hillary after all of the dirt that came out on her during her 2016 bid.

Could it be Joe Biden? After all, he is kind of a likable guy, ya gotta admit that. Everyone's favorite pervert uncle. Or what about Al Franken, he's a celebrity from SNL.

What do you guys think, who will the Jackass party run for president in 2020?
Somebody from the far left. Who is that Muslim Congressman?

Suspicions of what

Did he not order this mission without proper intelligence? Was he not absent from the situation room when he did this?

You're so vain :eusa_whistle: you probably think this thread is about you :eusa_whistle: don't you?

The cognitive dissonance of faux 'progressives' and other assorted deviants who support Democrat criminal syndicates is hilarious; they run around spouting 'populist' programs and rhetoric constantly, falsely claiming to be 'all about the people n stuff', and then complain about it as if it were a bad thing when Trump wins. Total hypocrisy.

Suspicions of what

the mission Obama had signed off on and was a go? the one where Obama operatives had obviously tipped off the enemy we were coming when Hillary lost and they were low enough to throw a wrench into out of spite with no regard for American soldiers getting killled, as long as it made Trump look bad? That one? Well, that scumbag tactic failed, they didn't make anybody look bad but themselves, and they continue to do so daily.

New Topics

Forum List

Back