Who will be responsible for the death of the 11 year old?

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Student, 11, Hit By Car And Killed In School Walkout
An 11-year-old boy from Parkland Middle School in El Paso, Texas was hit by a car and killed during the National Student Walkout to protest gun violence on Friday.
Jonathan Benko sustained fatal injuries after being struck by a vehicle on Loop 375. Police said Benko was among a group of students who left the designated walkout area during the walkout that marked 19 years since the Columbine shooting.
It wasn't a gun that killed this student, but liberalism as once again, with the kid not being in school, he was hit during school time. When liberals use kids to push their agenda, they liberals need to be held accountable, and I pray that the family will sue that school and local government into extinction...

11 year olds need to be told to stay in school. His parents should have told him to stay in school or stay near adults to he would be properly supervised.

I pity them and the driver

11 year olds need to be told to stay in school. His parents should have told him to stay in school or stay near adults to he would be properly supervised.

Which 11 year old:11 year old gets hit by a car - Google Search
the one in the OP

An 11-year-old boy from Parkland Middle School in El Paso, Texas was hit by a car and killed during the National Student Walkout to protest gun violence on Friday.

Jonathan Benko sustained fatal injuries after being struck by a vehicle on Loop 375. Police said Benko was among a group of students who left the designated walkout area during the walkout that marked 19 years since the Columbine shooting.

the one in the OP

Pedestrians have the right of way.

the one in the OP

data=FaZSe2k-Eno-vvU59M8vVRzvbLCHuGXHYQl6Al6W4oSsd2sxINhdMcr2G1cqnRzRXBgFj0xHK7X2J970VNA7Z0YTYZkv3dILL8-nxOrxSzuOwDKrPQ1eO106mYFY5mcJfHk3EQRM4-B5PFqLGzH_-LvsNumMFCMCdSdaaUUmDgADztKZknlkJF5O8gRLKDc9v65-ReugBVa64yft1A

It's a highway and that has nothing to do with the thread.

Notice how this poster is trying to marginalize the death of a child because they were out and about promoting a liberal cause, instead of staying in school and learning. Just proves that a child that isn't aborted is just to be used for their agenda..Sickening.

Student, 11, Hit By Car And Killed In School Walkout
It wasn't a gun that killed this student, but liberalism as once again, with the kid not being in school, he was hit during school time. When liberals use kids to push their agenda, they liberals need to be held accountable, and I pray that the family will sue that school and local government into extinction...
Well, the NRA and blood cult was right...cars kill more people than guns. Why would this be in any way upsetting to you?

Notice how this poster is trying to marginalize the death of a child because they were out and about promoting a liberal cause,
Notice how conservatives are always the first to politicize a tragedy

the one in the OP

My God, you are a dumbass of the highest order!

Forum List

Back