Who will be a drunk belligerent fan at the Bears vs Fudge Packers Game?

I am pumped up for the Fudge Packers game!

Last edited by a moderator:
...I remember watching this before the Bears v. New Orleans playoff game. It pumped me up and still does! Its a work of are!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be tailgating with some buddies start at 9:00 in Da mourning. Heck I wouldn't mind even meeting rdean in the real world! Some of my buddies get their early and get a spot right there on the lake at 6:00 am. We start grill and drinking from there on.

It's going to be a long week! I'm pumped!

If you want to waste money so a bunch of low iq retards can make millions off sheep like yourself then be our guest.

...you ain't a Chicagoan!

He is top tree for me! Right behind MJ and Payton!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2zyG3bi0VY&feature=related[/ame]

If you want to waste money so a bunch of low iq retards can make millions off sheep like yourself then be our guest.

U are an angry man RC. Football is America! Nothing better than football! So it cost me, big fuckin deal. I just wish my son was old enough to come! I have been going to Bears games since I was 10 year old and lovin it. I will start tail-gating a 8:00-9:00 in da mourning. Tossing bags, tossing the football, grill brats, dogs and ribs and drinking cold beer! Then goin to a modern gladiator match! Da money I spent is WORTH it!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRSSSSSSSSSS

Ghook, I'm not angry, I just hate professional sports. That said, there is not team worse than the cheese packers. I love football, just not professional football.

Did you people know that ghook was good enough to neg rep me and call me a ****** for hating on professional sports? I couldn't be more caucasian if I tried despite the cherokee in my blood.

Did you people know that ghook was good enough to neg rep me and call me a ****** for hating on professional sports? I couldn't be more caucasian if I tried despite the cherokee in my blood.

Hating Baseball, fine I could give you that, because it can get boring. Hockey it moves too fast for some and hard to follow. Soccer, not American. Basketball, the thuggery gets to some (not me though). BUT HATING FOOTBALL! :confused: That is just plain old unAmerican!

Last edited:
Nobody even knows what this diarrhea means outside of the USA and a few other countries, Ghook.

95% of the world have never heard the words Bears, Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Jets, etc, etc... in their entire lives and don't have the slightest idea what they mean besides their normal meaning in English.

If you tell them all those teams cited above belong to the same sport they won't doubt you for a second.

José;3230458 said:
Nobody even knows what this diarrhea means outside of the USA and a few other countries, Ghook.

95% of the world have never heard the words Bears, Yankees, Giants, Rangers, Jets, etc, etc... in their entire lives and don't have the slightest idea what they mean besides their normal meaning in English.

If you tell them all those teams cited above belong to the same sport they won't doubt you for a second.

This is US Messageboard no? So what different does it make? It's not like I went onto the Uganda messageboard talking about the NFL!

José;3230458 said:

This is US Messageboard no? So what different does it make? It's not like I went onto the Uganda messageboard talking about the NFL!

Do not mention other message boards. ~Paulie

Hey ghook I'm not sure if you noticed or not, but it would appear as though the Bears lost the game.

That hangover is really gonna suck tomorrow.

Forum List

Back