Who wil win Florida

Sirkarl101

Nov 20, 2011
Well who do you think will win Florida? Las Vegas or the Koch brothers? This is the greatest contest ever. To watch as the ultra wealthy buy elections. New America is awesome. I think I saw a few congressman for sale on Craigs list. What a country.

Well who do you think will win Florida? Las Vegas or the Koch brothers? This is the greatest contest ever. To watch as the ultra wealthy buy elections. New America is awesome. I think I saw a few congressman for sale on Craigs list. What a country.

So you're voting for Paul? Not wealthy. Not for sale.

Vote? This country is not going to survive another 4 years under anyone. The social and economic situation is too far gone to repair. If civil war does not occur surely economic failure is assured. We were warned 20 years ago that this nation was headed for a third world transition. It will happen due to the citizens of this country along with the wealth unable to work together as one. I do not have the means to get out or else I sure the hell would. The ignorance of this country as a whole is amazing. We have at our disposal some of the greatest minds in all the areas we need help in but politics and the influence of money prevent us from exercising their recommendations. What a pity.

there are 50 Million too many people in America, we have grown way too fast to keep up with the monetary. Its like, every time someone moves here, or is born, we may as well print up another 100,000. I knew this would happen way back in the 80's when we had about 250 Million. People have flocked here way too fast. Thats why we are so in debt !!! we would of been just fine if we were more protective of our borders!

S.C. was Santorum's best shot and he turned in a dismal 3rd. Maybe he still has a chance but Paul has become a caricature of himself. Newt has to face the left's double standard for morality but he gets amazing approval for talking back to the liberal press. Thank you left wing John King for pointing this out.

S.C. was Santorum's best shot and he turned in a dismal 3rd. Maybe he still has a chance but Paul has become a caricature of himself. Newt has to face the left's double standard for morality but he gets amazing approval for talking back to the liberal press. Thank you left wing John King for pointing this out.

Often there is one moment in a campaign that is defining. Remember "You're no Jack Kennedy"? I think Newt's answer in the debate helped him tremendously. It was just right. And I've never been a big fan of his.

As for FL: With Newt showing himself viable he has a definite shot at winning. Otherwise it is Romney. Santorum will not do well. Ron Paul will continue to morph into a caricature of Capt Ahab chasing Moby Dick. Look for mroe hilarity as Paul defends the 9/11 hijackers and calls for citizenship and restituution for the residents of Gitmo.

Forum List

Back