Who Who Who Who

Who Has Been the Most Violent Protesters?

• Total voters
Has been the most violent? The Tea Party or the Pro Union liberal Protestors.?

One can only pray that the unionists will once again stop acting like pussies and start breaking the heads of scabs and the company goons.

That's what it took for unions to break past the lock corporations had over them 100 years ago, and nothing less than that is going to work, now, either.
In this case, those "company goons" are the Wisconsin taxpayers.

Bring it on, you carpetbagging bureaucratic hooligans.

That's the one factor in all of this that I think maybe a lot of our members are not seeing.

In the private sector, union representatives deal with the business owners and have an interest in demands not rising to the level that the business owners will have to lay off people, curtail operations, or shut down entirely. The business owner who will be paying the wages and benefits and who has to show a profit to stay in business is at the table.

In the public sector though, union representatives deal with politicians that can be bought and sold. Politicians have interest in being re-elected or just getting things done most especially when the cost can be pushed on down the line for somebody else to deal with. As a result, public sector union wages and benefits on average now substantially exceed private sector union wages and benefits on average.

The tax payer who will be paying the wages and benefit does not have a seat at the table during negotiations. And THAT is why collective bargaining in the public sector is such a bad deal.

Has been the most violent? The Tea Party or the Pro Union liberal Protestors.?

One can only pray that the unionists will once again stop acting like pussies and start breaking the heads of scabs and the company goons.

That's what it took for unions to break past the lock corporations had over them 100 years ago, and nothing less than that is going to work, now, either.

At least Editec answered the question honestly. :eusa_whistle:

Hymn did.

The caller brought it up...The conversation went no further than "we considered it".

Fart in a beanbag.

To some, and others are concerned when government officials even consider such tactics.

Your kidding, right? I don't think there is a rock left that is unturned when it comes to ANY POLITICIAN. Try not to be so naive :eusa_whistle:

The caller brought it up...The conversation went no further than "we considered it".

Fart in a beanbag.

To some, and others are concerned when government officials even consider such tactics.

Your kidding, right? I don't think there is a rock left that is unturned when it comes to ANY POLITICIAN. Try not to be so naive :eusa_whistle:

I cant recall any other politician stating such to a rich contributor before.

The impression I got is that the "consideration" lasted as long as it took to see that the rent-a-mob carpetbaggers were doing the job for them....Which they still are.

Nope.

"We considered it" conveys me no information as to length of time or seriousness of said consideration. The general tone and demeanor of the conversation indicates to me that the consideration amounted to little more than passing reverie.
Priceless! :rofl:

The impression I got is that the "consideration" lasted as long as it took to see that the rent-a-mob carpetbaggers were doing the job for them....Which they still are.

Nope.

"We considered it" conveys me no information as to length of time or seriousness of said consideration. The general tone and demeanor of the conversation indicates to me that the consideration amounted to little more than passing reverie.
Priceless! :rofl:
Clueless! :rolleyes:

Most of the people at these protests in Madison are genuinely upset at the percieved attack on public sector unions. They are not violent, they are just upset because of various reasons. Nobody wants to lose "their" benefits or pay for things that "used to be free". These people have legitamite reasons for being upset- they counted upon never ending raises, free this, free that, and generous pensions. Now they are realizing that they will have to make some compromises. Sorry, economic reality is a bitch. Still, I can understand the anger these folks feel. I do not see many of these legit protestors getting violent...They are a lot like the Tea Party protestors - upset but rational.

On the other hand, there are also a lot of what I call "The professional left" at these protests. People that came up to Madison for outside the area- These clowns are there for one reason only - to create chaos. To try and make the issue seem bigger than it is. These are the proffessional muckrakers- and they will get violent at the drop of a hat- especially if a TV Camera is nearby. They want violence because it draws attention.

There was no violence in that video.

:poop: :spam: :gs: :party: :hitit: :oops: :offtopic: :muahaha::trolls::iagree::stupid::welcome:
:disagree::hellno::anj_stfu:

FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...FOX NEWS LIES...

:fu:

:thanks:

Most of the people at these protests in Madison are genuinely upset at the percieved attack on public sector unions. They are not violent, they are just upset because of various reasons. Nobody wants to lose "their" benefits or pay for things that "used to be free". These people have legitamite reasons for being upset- they counted upon never ending raises, free this, free that, and generous pensions. Now they are realizing that they will have to make some compromises. Sorry, economic reality is a bitch. Still, I can understand the anger these folks feel. I do not see many of these legit protestors getting violent...They are a lot like the Tea Party protestors - upset but rational.

On the other hand, there are also a lot of what I call "The professional left" at these protests. People that came up to Madison for outside the area- These clowns are there for one reason only - to create chaos. To try and make the issue seem bigger than it is. These are the proffessional muckrakers- and they will get violent at the drop of a hat- especially if a TV Camera is nearby. They want violence because it draws attention.

In other words the real 'astroturf' movement...meaning the "Rent a Mob"...and you are correct. And it is leftwinger wanna-be Commies with nothing better to do.

I call them professional shit disturbers.

Truth.

I was working in Madison that weekend, and some of the carpetbaggers protesting stayed at the same hotel where I was...They were from Austin, MN.

Truth.

I was working in Madison that weekend, and some of the carpetbaggers protesting stayed at the same hotel where I was...They were from Austin, MN.

Yep. Rent a mob... go figure.

These people cannot win any onther way.

Truth has no agenda...these people hide from and distort it.

Forum List

Back