Who Who Who Who

Who Has Been the Most Violent Protesters?

• Total voters
barred-owl%5B1%5D.jpg

Has been the most violent? The Tea Party or the Pro Union liberal Protestors.?

Has there been a violent Tea Party protest?

No.

well, according to the libturds on the board there have been. now I"m asking who has been the most violent? we'll see what they say. chances are they'll keep vewy vewy vewy quiet.

Just so you all know. A pro union protest doesn't count when it comes to violent vitriol because.....

:eusa_think:

Ah fuck, I give up. Sorry. :dunno:

Am I mistaken or did the good Gov. of Wisconsin suggest in the phone call with 'David Koch' he considered the use of agent provocateurs? Didn't the internet burn with the flame of outrage during the presidential election when a McCain campaign volunteer lied about supporters of Obama beating her?

RW hysterics and trolls, be they cats or owls ought to find a new Schtick.

Actually their is no pro union violent protests, even scott walker thanks the protesters for ZERO ARRESTS.

Tea Party has been peacefully but alot of times been very violent.

Plus the violent and racist rhetoric used by the Tea Party

I have been on here saying people who get angry don't represent either movement. But to sit there and say (which I know most will on here) that all pro union liberals wants to hurt you because you disagree with them, you better take a good look in the mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:
Am I mistaken or did the good Gov. of Wisconsin suggest in the phone call with 'David Koch' he considered the use of agent provocateurs? Didn't the internet burn with the flame of outrage during the presidential election when a McCain campaign volunteer lied about supporters of Obama beating her?

Somebody brought it up and it was rejected. The prank caller suggested it.

But of course to a dishonest person, that's the same as saying they went through with it.

Jerry Brown and staff were discussing calling Meg Witman a whore. They decided against it. But they sure thought it would be funny.

Last edited:

Yes, you're mistaken (lying) and you're a quack

And the Governor answered honestly even though the call was a HOAX.

*NEXT*

Careful...that guy proclaims to be a COP or an ex-cop...:lol:

Careful...that guy proclaims to be a COP or an ex-cop...:lol:

Oh great, a corrupt cop. Guys like this give them all a bad name

And the Governor answered honestly even though the call was a HOAX.

*NEXT*

That was, and is, his problem.

Forum List

Back