Who were you in your past life>?

hah--an Italian Librarian !
:lol:
Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1350. Your profession was that of a librarian, priest or keeper of tribal relics.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to future.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your lesson is to develop a kind attitude towards people, and to acquire the gift of understanding and compassion.

I was a sea-going Wench :eek:

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

that's screwy....how in the 1300's could you be a carpenter or seaman or cook, as a FEMALE back then when females didn't work?

you musta been one fiesty, bitch.....urrrrr feminist back then!!!!!!!!!!!!

care

Last edited:
that's screwy....how in the 1300's could you be a carpenter or seaman or cook, as a FEMALE back then when females didn't work?

care

Bull Dyke----like typhoid mary :lol:

care

Aye matey, me Crushed the Barnacles of many a young bucko, me did.

Arrrrrrr...

so this is a bunch of phooey ! Pfff......at least someone else the got poison factory job besides me....i felt really bad

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Phillippines around the year 900. Your profession was that of a writer, dramatist or organiser of rituals.
Ruthless character, carefully weighing his decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Such people are generally liked, but not always loved.
Your lesson is to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.

Here is something really odd...I've always felt more male than female (aside from that pesky vagina/breasts thing). I was married for 12 years to a Filipino. And, I currently work on anti-violence initiatives, and have, for the past 18 years.

Forum List

Back