Who were you in your past life>?

I don't believe in past lives. I think God makes each one of us individually and we are all special and have value just for who we are now.

And besides everyone I ever hear talk about past lives was some one important or famous and they are so not like that. I think it's a lot of wishful thinking.

I was grumpy fat bald ford auto plant worker with no wife or children who went to work ..came home.. drank a six pack and went to bed until 42 when iI died of a massive heart attack..IN 1957

well that past life calculator made me feel bad about my past life....I guess it made you 2feel bad too since you didnt post what it said about you.

Your past life diagnosis:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

Jillian was sophisticated, highly gifted and mysterious even in her past life....some things don't change.

what did it say you were Eots? just tell me......

Your past life diagnosis: I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Siberia around the year 1125. Your profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor. Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
You always liked to travel and to investigate. You could have been a detective or a spy.

Unfortunalty, not many people were born in 1125 in Siberia, there werent any farmers, weavers or Tailors either since the people were Nomands living on various kinds of furry animals.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Mongolia around the year 1425. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.

You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.

You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Scotland around the year 950. Your profession was that of a banker, usurer, moneylender or judge.
As a natural talent in psychology, you knew how to use your opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Your task is to learn determination and persistency. Youd should not allow to let misfortunes take influence on your strong will.
Do you remember now?

your a natural psychologist thats why everyone loves you

Pardon, but the profession of a Mongolian in 1425 was Horse Archer.
They did not have an Urban society, and although thei were very innovative in Battle, their are no Chinese records of the using poisoned weapons. They did use some poison for intrigues though, however they drank so much booze that more Mongol Generals died to Liver failure than to the enemy.

good because I dont to be a poison factory manufacturer in my past life......that is terrible

your a natural psychologist thats why everyone loves you

well, you know what they say about those that go in to the Psychology field?

they are the ones with problems themselves, seeking to solve them! :eek:

I was a sea-going Wench :eek:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Israel around the year 1200. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Your task is to learn, to love and to trust the universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect, and to develop inner wisdom.
Do you remember now?

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were male in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern France around the year 850. Your profession was that of a seaman, cook or carpenter.
Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable to understand ancient books. With a magician's abilities, you could have been a servant of dark forces.
Do you remember now?

Hmmm... What day in December were you born? Not the 4th, right?

Ok I went ahead and did this:

I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Korea around the year 1450. Your profession was that of a chemist, alchemist or poison manufacturer.
You were a sane, practical person, a materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weaker and the poor.
You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Do you remember now?

Forum List

Back