Who were the inhabitants of Palestine before the Zionists?

[European jews are khazars converted to judaism lately in 7th century. They never put their feet in the region!

:whip: You must have missed this genus. Science is a wonderful thing ..

"This genetic research has clearly refuted the once-current libel that the Ashkenazi Jews are not related to the ancient Hebrews, but are descendants of the Kuzar tribe--a pre- 10th century Turko-Asian empire which reportedly converted en masse to Judaism. Researchers compared the DNA signature of the Ashkenazi Jews against those of Turkish-derived people, and found no correspondence."

Read it and learn something, Me being a Kohanim myself I keep up with this stuff.

Welcome to The Tribe, historical timeline, who's who of current cohen-Levi families

Last edited:
When arabs came to palestine and ME, christian and jews (phoenicians) accepted islam by majority and became ARABS...they the real Semites

Nonsense.

Arabs INVADED Judea, the correct geographic name of the land. Palestine is a Latin-derived word invented by the Romans, not an Arab word.

Palestine does not exist in the Quran, the Old Testament nor the New Testament.
:lol: ignorant
The palestinians are descendants of jews and christians in the region, they were converted to Islam lately.

Palestinians are semites who get Abrahamite blood.

Zionists are khazars who came from Central Europe.

Palestinians are the descendants of the area's original Jews. - Indymedia Ireland

The palestinians are descendants of jews and christians in the region, they were converted to Islam lately.

LOL, you just made that up. There is not one legitimate history book about the Fakestinians. Because, they are a fiction.

Go to amazon.com: Not one legitimate history of the Fakestinians.

Even Arabs know Pallies are a scam. You're done. :clap2:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen...
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Arab American Journlaist Joe Farah...
There is no language known as Palestinian. There is no distinct Palestinian culture. There has never been a land known as Palestine governed by Palestinians. Palestinians are Arabs, indistinguishable from Jordanians (another recent invention), Syrians, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc
Myths of the Middle East

Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara...
Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

Last edited:
Zionists are khazars who came from Central Europe.

Winston Churchill, Nobel Prize Winner For Historical Literature, knows better.

Winston Churchill...
The Jews had Palestine before [the Arabs] came in and inhabited it
:clap2:
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Churchill-Jews-Friendship-Martin-Gilbert/dp/0805078800]Amazon.com: Churchill and the Jews: A Lifelong Friendship (9780805078800): Martin Gilbert: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

Palestinians are semites who get Abrahamite blood.

Problem is "Palestine" is not an Arab word. Palestine is Latin-derived from "Palaestina," which the Romans renamed Judea after the Jewish Revolt. The Romans based Palaestina on the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews who were Aegean, not Arab, in an effort to destroy any connection between Judea and the Jews. Judea = Jew.

Thus, Palestine: Not Arab.
Philistines: Greek, not Arab
Romans: Latin Christians, not Arab.

No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Quran
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Old Testament
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the New Testament

No legitimate history book on the Palestinians.

You better go back and re-invent history, again. :lol:

Last edited:
In 1948 when Western powers acting through the UN created the Jewish State of Israel in the heart of the Muslim Middle East, two out of every three human beings within Mandate Palestine were NOT Jews.

One person. One vote = NO Jewish State of Israel.

Hey stupid, the UN voted created the rebirth of Israel via votes by many 3rd world countries. Without the 3rd world countries no positive result.
Hey, slave,

What moral authority did the UN possess (with or without the "third world vote") to disenfranchise the majority of the citizens of Mandate Palestine?

In 1948 there were approximately 1,220,000 Muslims, Christians and others living under British occupation. 650,000 Jews would not have won a fair election at that time, and the Jewish State of Israel would have been born dead.

Like Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf State, Israel was created by western elites; however, Israel was armed to a much greater extent and also received diplomatic cover Arab states didn't.

Israel exists to facilitate western control of Arab oil.

You would have to be beyond stupid to doubt that.

What moral authority did the UN possess (with or without the "third world vote") to disenfranchise the majority of the citizens of Mandate Palestine?

Georgie, you're severely uneducated.

"Palestine" was Ottoman Turkish land, not Arab land. For 400 years.

Arabs owned very little land, most of which was "miri" land owned by the Sultanate and leased by Arab tenant farmers.

Very little land was privately held "mulk" land.

The Ottomans transferred sovereignty over Palestine to the Jews after its collapse in WW I.

International treaty and international law make Palestine sovereign Israeli land. :clap2:

In 1948 there were approximately 1,220,000 Muslims, Christians and others living under British occupation. 650,000 Jews would not have won a fair election at that time, and the Jewish State of Israel would have been born dead.

Georgie, Jordan constituted 80% of Mandate Palestine, which was given to the Hashemites from Arabia.

When will you speak with King Abdullah about abdicating the throne and giving Jordan to the Pallies?

Like Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, and the Gulf State, Israel was created by western elites;

Georgie, you're severely uneducated.

Israel existed not once but twice in antiquity. The Merneptah Stele indicates Israel existed at least 3200 years, ago.

Not one sovereign Arab country existed prior to WW I.

You're very dumb, Georgie.

"Problem is "Palestine" is not an Arab word."

thats the kind of nonsense that zionists are reduced to to try and justify seizing someone elses land.

pathetic isnt it.

the romans called the britain , Britannia. obviously the uk belongs to anyone who wants to invade it, because after all, britannia isnt an english word.:lol:

"Problem is "Palestine" is not an Arab word."

thats the kind of nonsense that zionists are reduced to to try and justify seizing someone elses land.

You mean, the Muslims seized Jews' and Christians' land throughout the Middle East.
Like, the Muslims seizing Buddhist land in Afghanistan.
Like, the Muslims seizing Christian land in Spain, Portugal, Italy and in half of Europe.
Muslim conquests - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're not the brightest bulb in the bunch. :lol:

Is PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen a Zionist?
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Is Arab Commentator Azmi Bishara A Zionist?
“Well, I dont think there is a Palestinian nation at all. I think there is an Arab nation. I always thought so and I did not change my mind. I do not think there is a Palestinian nation, I think its a colonialist invention - Palestinian nation. When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from? I think there is an Arab nation. I never turned to be a Palestinian nationalist, despite of my decisive struggle against the occupation. I think that until the end of the 19th century, Palestine was the south of Greater Syria.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3n5-yG-6dU[/ame]

now, run along, stupid. :lol:

""When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from?""

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; the Hebrew name Peleshet (פלשת Pəléshseth); also פלשׂתינה, Palestina; Arabic: فلسطين‎Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) is a conventional name used, among others, to describe a geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.[1]

thousands of years of palestine.

""When were there any Palestinians? Where did it come from?""

Palestine (Greek: Παλαιστίνη, Palaistinē; Latin: Palaestina; the Hebrew name Peleshet (פלשת Pəléshseth); also פלשׂתינה, Palestina; Arabic: فلسطين‎Filasṭīn, Falasṭīn, Filisṭīn) is a conventional name used, among others, to describe a geographic region between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River, and various adjoining lands.[1]

Problem is "Palestine" is not an Arab word. Palestine is Latin-derived from "Palaestina," which the Romans renamed Judea after the Jewish Revolt. The Romans based Palaestina on the Philistines, ancient enemies of the Jews who were Aegean, not Arab, in an effort to destroy any connection between Judea and the Jews. Judea = Jew.

Thus, Palestine: Not Arab.
Philistines: Greek, not Arab
Romans: Latin Christians, not Arab.

No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Quran
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the Old Testament
No mention of Palestine or Palestinians in the New Testament

No legitimate history book on the Palestinians.

You better go back and re-invent history, again. :lol:

Eminent Middle East historian knows better, dumbass.
For Arabs, too, the term Palestine was unacceptable, though for other reasons. For Muslims it was alien and irrelevant but not abhorrent in the same way as it was to Jews. The main objection for them was that it seemed to assert a separate entity which politically conscious Arabs in Palestine and elsewhere denied. For them there was no such thing as a country called Palestine. The region which the British called Palestine was merely a separated part of a larger whole. For a long time organized and articulate Arab political opinion was virtually unanimous on this point.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288130564&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

I own you. :lol:

Actually, about 30 years of Palestine, which the British renamed Judea, land of the Jews.

Eminent Middle East historian Bernard Lewis...
The Palestine entity, formally established and defined by Britain, was formally abolished in 1948 with the termination of the Mandate.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Middle-East-Bernard-Lewis/dp/0684832801/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1288130564&sr=8-5]Amazon.com: The Middle East (9780684832807): Bernard Lewis: Books: Reviews, Prices & more[/ame]

You're done. :lol:

Forum List

Back