Who were the first terrorists in the Middle East?

The oldest recorded genocide in the Middle East. .... :cool:

Deuteronomy, chapter 7

1: "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Gir'gashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Per'izzites, the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves,
2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them.

Deuteronomy, chapter 20

16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,
17: but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded;

You just proved the existence of the Devil whispering to the Jew's

They asked themselves, who should we follow, the Lord or the Devil

and low and behold they chose
the
Devil​

The oldest recorded genocide in the Middle East. .... :cool:

Deuteronomy, chapter 7

1: "When the LORD your God brings you into the land which you are entering to take possession of it, and clears away many nations before you, the Hittites, the Gir'gashites, the Amorites, the Canaanites, the Per'izzites, the Hivites, and the Jeb'usites, seven nations greater and mightier than yourselves,
2: and when the LORD your God gives them over to you, and you defeat them; then you must utterly destroy them; you shall make no covenant with them, and show no mercy to them.

Deuteronomy, chapter 20

16: But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God gives you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,
17: but you shall utterly destroy them, the Hittites and the Amorites, the Canaanites and the Per'izzites, the Hivites and the Jeb'usites, as the LORD your God has commanded;

You just proved the existence of the Devil whispering to the Jew's

They asked themselves, who should we follow, the Lord or the Devil

and low and behold they chose
the
Devil​
Since the NT cannot exist without the Torah, you have just stated the NT is fiction.

You'll Never Conquer Me

You have nothing I want ...

156651331_87314913a2_o.jpg

Genocide
Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

The eight-day festival of Passover is celebrated in the early spring, from the 15th through the 22nd of the Hebrew month of Nissan, April 10–18, 2017.

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/871715/jewish/Passover-Pesach-2017.htm

Do you celebrate Passover too-?​

just asking :)-

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

You could put the French or English knights down as terrorists. I mean, they terrorized the local population and probably killed a lot more civilians than terrorists today do.

If you believe your post excuses the murdering of those children, you be WRONG!!

No, I don't excuse the murder of children, or anyone else for that matter.

Wouldn't life be nice if governments treated all people fairly and people didn't feel the need to pick up arms and fight for their independence and freedom?

If you look at terrorism in general, you'll see the problem.

The IRA existed because the British govt treated the Catholics in Ireland and then Northern Ireland like scum.

ETA exists because Franco's Spain committed genocide and ethnic cleansing against the Basques.

The PKK (Kurds) have suffered under the Turks, the Kurdish language, dress, folklore and names were banned. 13,000 people died in the Dersim massacre, 11,000 sent into exile, the Zilan massacre saw anywhere between 5,000 to 47,000 were killed

The ANC were declared terrorists because their land had been taken over by white people who put in place Apartheid.

People don't just because terrorists for no reason. They have to fight somehow, and people get killed. Maybe the governments should consider this before treating people badly

Genocide
Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

(Exo 12:26 KJV) And it shall come to pass, when your children shall say unto you, What mean ye by this service?

(Exo 12:27 KJV) That ye shall say, It is the sacrifice of the LORD'S passover, who passed over the houses of the children of Israel in Egypt, when he smote the Egyptians, and delivered our houses. And the people bowed the head and worshipped.

(Exo 12:28 KJV) And the children of Israel went away, and did as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so did they.

(Exo 12:29) And it came to pass, that at midnight the Lord smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that {was} in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

(Exo 12:30 KJV) And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt; for there was not a house where there was not one dead.

The eight-day festival of Passover is celebrated in the early spring, from the 15th through the 22nd of the Hebrew month of Nissan, April 10–18, 2017.

http://www.chabad.org/holidays/passover/pesach_cdo/aid/871715/jewish/Passover-Pesach-2017.htm

Do you celebrate Passover too-?

God committed genocide?
You think God has the right to uncreate the people He Created?
Especially when He gave the Egyptians a year's warning to get their act together.

Feeling stupid yet?

Genocide

Louie888. Another account?

Genocide

Louie888. Another account?
That thought was in the back of my mind.

Extermination of the Jewish Banu Qurayza by Mohammed in 672CE.

JbaVMO3.jpg
The Israelites,when they EXTERMINATED The Canaanites and Moabites and STOLE THEIR LAND...much like the Zionists of today...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll Never Conquer Me
Except for the fact that you got that from the Torah and the Canaanites stole that land from the descendants of Shem who came back as The Children Of Israel and took it back.

Feeling stupid yet?
Silly Boy,surely there is a place for stupid old Zionists to repose,maybe you are already there...

JbaVMO3.jpg
The Israelites,when they EXTERMINATED The Canaanites and Moabites and STOLE THEIR LAND...much like the Zionists of today...You Boasting Pharisee,You'll Never Conquer Me
Except for the fact that you got that from the Torah and the Canaanites stole that land from the descendants of Shem who came back as The Children Of Israel and took it back.

Feeling stupid yet?
Silly Boy,surely there is a place for stupid old Zionists to repose,maybe you are already there...
I presume you have studied the Torah in depth?
Or are you just displaying that you're an ignorant asshole?

JbaVMO3.jpg

Feeling stupid yet?

I posted..thetor the idiot, clicked a smily...I win.

JbaVMO3.jpg

Feeling stupid yet?
I presume you have studied the Torah in depth?
Or are you just displaying that you're an ignorant asshole?
Silly OLD Zionist Terrorist,who gives a F what you think...You are an OLD MAN

JbaVMO3.jpg

Feeling stupid yet?

Shame that you had to live most of your life with BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS,and GUILT in your fractured Brain,you win nothing because you are nothing

JbaVMO3.jpg

Feeling stupid yet?

Shame that you had to live most of your life with BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS,and GUILT in your fractured Brain,you win nothing because you are nothing
Your goat wouldn't have sex with you tonight?

JbaVMO3.jpg

Feeling stupid yet?

Your goat wouldn't have sex with you tonight?
You'll Never be able to Wash the Blood Off Your Grubby Zionist Hands

Forum List

Back