Who watches House Of Cards?

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
I just finished the new season. Nope..I won't say a word. :eusa_silenced:

Anyway..it begs the question. Who do you think the writers are aiming the characters at? Mixture of this and this, but it sure makes me think of the clintons.

What do y'all think? Is it just a mish mash of the headlines...or do they have a particular POTUS in mind when writing this shows storylines?

Is that the show about a bunch of consultants of some sort? If so, it's the one people at one point told me I should watch it. Lord only knows why.

Is that the show about a bunch of consultants of some sort? If so, it's the one people at one point told me I should watch it. Lord only knows why.

It's a dark drama about politicians in Washington D.C. as well as the media, foreign affairs, etc. It dramatizes the backroom deals in Washington D.C. and how far corrupt, ambitious people will go for money and power. Kevin Spacey is the main character, and I believe the show was created/adapted for the American version (the original show is British) by David Fincher. I can't remember if he directed the first season or certain episodes.

Forum List

Back