Who watches Dr. Phil ?

S

Sandy73

Sorry its a gay question but I want to see who watches him..

When I'm not working and catch it on, I do.
I happen to like him :p:

Well I think he is ok but I get bored w/ him.. My father thinks its the greatest show on tv and I don't understand why..

He does get boring at times, but I like the way he gets the responses from the people on his show. Comes straght out and wants an answer.

Like, "you told me blah blah blah before the show and now you are saying blah blah blah"
"So which is it? Blah Blah or Blah Blah?"

Can't say that I would say it is the best TV show, but it can definitely be amusing.
We are probably going to get heat because we watch this stuff - but it's better than Soaps.

:D

I read a thread on another board called "Dr. Phil is evil, and not the good kind of evil, either." I can see why some people like him, but I can't stand that show.

I catch a few minutes from time to time. He seems really smart on some things,but sometimes seems like a know it all. I think to myself,"one person cannot possibly have all the answers". I think he does a good thing for some people though.

Originally posted by krisy
I catch a few minutes from time to time. He seems really smart on some things,but sometimes seems like a know it all. I think to myself,"one person cannot possibly have all the answers". I think he does a good thing for some people though.
Agreed on all points!

Did you know that his son is also in the business?

Forum List

Back