Who was worse, Obama or Carter?

Neither.
Obama was clearly worse than Carter...but neither hold a candle to Harding, Buchanan and a handful of others.

He should have said "in modern times". I think LBJ, or maybe FDR were the worst. They did more damage than Obama.
LBJ wasn't as nearly bad as portrayed, he might have been one of the better ones if it wasn't for Vietnam.

Who was the worst U.S. president, Barack Obama or Jimmy Carter? My vote is for Obama. He was and is fiercely anti-American, he made race relations in our country worse and he stoked hatred for the police. He accomplished absolutely nothing positive in his eight years as president. I think Carter meant well, but was totally ineffective as president.

Trump.

Everything you said about Obama is a lie. I don't know why whites think their opinion of race relations is the only one, but race relations here have never been good and whites like you were mad because a black man was president and they acted out.
You DIDN'T answer the question, either "Obama" or "Carter". You DEFLECTED, a very common trait of liberals. All I posted about Barry is the truth, not lies. You're in the minority (pun intended) on this thread. Barry wasn't just an awful president, he was a GOD AWFUL one. And I thank GOD every day that Killery didn't win and carry on his "legacy".

Tramp hands down. Even the Right know how bad he is which is why they leave him off the worst list because he has no competition for hating America and loving Russia and Saudi Arabia and North Korea.
yeah, he did not list Bush2 or Trump, both worse than Obama and Carter... but it's his dream poll.... and he started the thread... :dunno:

I would say neither Obama or Carter were bad presidents, now that we've witnessed what a really bad president for the USA is....

Obama. Divisive, wanted Fundamental Transformation (Communism), used Identity Politics to further divide people. He was economically INEPT, created higher energy prices and anemic GDP growth. Eight years of economic malaise, and a country that was told by him to HATE ITSELF.

He and his "wife" are RACISTS, and do not like white people, but will tolerate them if they are rich and/or give them money.
What a load of horse shit!

Obama. Divisive, wanted Fundamental Transformation (Communism), used Identity Politics to further divide people. He was economically INEPT, created higher energy prices and anemic GDP growth. Eight years of economic malaise, and a country that was told by him to HATE ITSELF.

He and his "wife" are RACISTS, and do not like white people, but will tolerate them if they are rich and/or give them money.
What a load of horse shit!
He-he, edith has been triggered!

They were equally ineffective but the problem for Carter was that the media abandoned him The media protected Obama for his entire eight long, long years.

Obama always wins the "worst President ever" contest.
He does, but unfortunately only among those that are SANE and haven't been brainwashed by the media. These brainwashed people, known as "liberals", thought Barry was just wonderful. THESE are the unfortunate ones, most are beyond any help or hope. I thank God every day that I wasn't brainwashed like these poor souls. Of course, I NEVER watched CNN or MSNBC during the months leading up to the 2016 election. My friend, a raging liberal, made me watch part of a Rachel Maddow show in early October of 2016. I couldn't stand it and left before the show was over. After this, I did research on Killery and Trump, and basically red-pilled MYSELF. Yep, I was actually a registered democrat before October of 2016. I did some research on the history of the democratic party and on Killery's deadly past. I learned some horrifying stuff, and will NEVER vote democrat again. It was sheer luck I did this right before the 2016 election and was able to vote correctly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back