Who was the President when you were Born?

LBJ was the President when I was born in 1964. If I had been born only 6 months earlier I would be able to say it was Kennedy which I would much rather say.

Why? What made Kennedy so great?

He is great because he died and no one now remembers how he almost started WW3 or his womanizing or any of his failed policies.

LBJ was the President when I was born in 1964. If I had been born only 6 months earlier I would be able to say it was Kennedy which I would much rather say.

Why? What made Kennedy so great?

He is great because he died and no one now remembers how he almost started WW3 or his womanizing or any of his failed policies.

there's a truth to that. people who are murdered tend to be remembered as better than they were.

Nixon was running for his second term.

Gov. George Wallace was shot while campaigning for president on the day of my birth, about 13 miles up the road from the hospital I was born in.

My mother told me she didn't think the hospital was going to allow her in, as the they were in an uproar until it was determined that McGovern was going to Holy Cross in Silver Spring, MD.

Last edited:
Nixon was running for his second term.

Gov. George Wallace was shot while campaigning for president on the day of my birth, about 13 miles up the road from the hospital I was born in.

My mother told me she didn't think the hospital was going to allow her in, as the they were in an uproar until it was determined that McGovern was going to Holy Cross in Silver Spring, MD.
Interesting...

Forum List

Back