Who was the President when you were Born?

Mr.Owl

Geaux Tigers!!!
Jul 7, 2011
Mandeville, Louisiana
Visited my parents the other day, and when I was looking through my baby book, and it said "President when born- Ronald Reagan." Just wondering about yall.

John F. Kennedy and no I do not remember where I was on the day that he was assassinated. I do know that I was not on the grassy knoll.

Immie

Eisenhower was up to his ass in Russians and one amazing infrastructure project on the day I arrived.

Good question!!

Carter was the President the year of my birth but I wasn't in the States at the time. James Callaghan was the P.M. where I was born and I've heard nothing but great things about the man. Not so much about Carter though...

LBJ

If one morning I walked on top of the water across the Potomac River, the headline that afternoon would read: "President Can't Swim." - Lyndon B. Johnson

And that quote, ladies and gentlemen, pretty much sums up (IMO) every President's dilemma since this country was founded.

LBJ was the President when I was born in 1964. If I had been born only 6 months earlier I would be able to say it was Kennedy which I would much rather say.

Nixon was president.

I got this off of wikipedia so it may not be so acurate.

July 25, 1972 (Tuesday)The Washington Star broke the headline "Syphilis victims in U.S. Study Went Untreated for 40 Years", as reporter Jean Heller broke the story of the infamous Tuskegee Study. Peter Buxtun, who had worked for the Public Health Service first told the story to Edith Lederer, who then assigned the story to Heller. The next day, an assistant secretary with the HEW held a press conference to announce that he was shocked and horrified that the study had gone on since 1932. The study was not stopped until 1972. More than 100 men infected with syphilis died while believing that they were being treated. As suit was settled in 1974 for $10,000,000 divided among 600 survivors and decedent's families. A personal apology was made to the last five survivors on May 16, 1997.[51]
At a press conference in Custer, South Dakota, Democratic vice-presidential nominee Thomas F. Eagleton disclosed that he had three psychiatric hospitalizations between 1960 and 1966, conceding that "I was on my own admission hospitalized at Barnes Hospital in St. Louis ... probably four weeks," and that he had undergone electric shock therapy.[52] Although presidential nominee George S. McGovern declared that "I am 1,000 percent for Tom Eagleton and I have no intention of dropping him from the ticket,"[53] the press raised questions about whether Senator Eagleton would be emotionally fit, if necessary, to become President of the United States. Eagleton withdrew from the ticket and was replaced by Sargent Shriver.[54]

So far

LBJ-4
Reagan-3
Eisenhower-3
JFK-2
Truman-2
Nixon-1
Carter-1
FDR-1

I hope i didnt screw it up. I did it like 2 seconds

Last edited:

Forum List