Who Was The Most Racist Of US Presidents?

Who Was The Most Racist Of US Presidents?
george-bush-doesnt-care-about-black-people.jpg

Woodrow Wilson

He re-segregated the military.

At the time it was the only organisation that blacks and white were on equal terms.

But Wilson didn't want them making a name for themselves by being seen along side white men, so he formed negro division expecting them to fail.

I got to meet a Tuskeegee Airman, it was an honor to shake his hand and listen to the stories he had to tell.

Sleep well old soldier, you've earned your peace.

:salute:

George Bush Jr. didn't care about black people.

Hurricane Katrina proved that.

It didn't take me long to keep saying that the QueerBiker/FaggotSwabee while being a pervert has very little or no grasp of Reality.

Hey.....Ain't Got A Ma...........heard your SO swallows pineapples for donkey rides.

And the reason it didn't take you long to keep saying shit? Because you're a one trick pony and have troubles remembering whole sentences.

I'm looking for a hero!

We know Abraham Lincoln didn't think blacks to be the equal of whites.

We know Andrew Jackson would rather shoot a injun' that look at him.

What do you think?

I don’t believe that this is an appropriate question to ask because it implies that past presidents, in light of their views on race, were hateful and flawed. Rather than using a modern day lens to scrutinize the character of historical figures, it is more enlightening to place the past in perspective. Until World War 2 our President’s views on race were a reflection of the American culture’s racial bias since the vast majority of whites took it for granted that blacks were inferior as a people. Most believed that God had organized society with the intention of making blacks subservient to whites, and then starting in the late 1800s, when social Darwinism took hold, many educated people believed that blacks had not evolved to the white level which was the reason for their subordinate position.

Once this cultural context is understood, it is easy to see that electing Presidents who espoused racist views to one degree or another, from the inception of the Republic up until World War II, was inevitable. Had they believed differently, and expressed their views, they never would have been elected President. A pro civil rights politician could no more have been elected President then, than a racist one could be elected today because people would not vote for them. At least up until World War II, you really cant judge Presidents based upon their racial views, what really matters is their other qualities and accomplishments that contributed to their role in helping to build the nation into what it eventually becomes.

George Bush Jr. didn't care about black people.

Hurricane Katrina proved that.

Maybe the ones affected by Katrina should have had a plan before hand instead of relying on the government as if it was their parent. Living in an area with a high potential of a natural disaster means YOU have to be prepared.

I'm looking for a hero!​

We know Abraham Lincoln didn't think blacks to be the equal of whites.​

We know Andrew Jackson would rather shoot a injun' that look at him.​

What do you think?​

I feel very sorry for you, BF.

You have all those Untermenschen living in your head, and not one of them is paying you any rent.

What a burden that must be for you.

Forum List

Back