Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

Bush senior imo.

Jimmy Carter, very honorable but he wasn't very effective.
Na, Not really
Much like George Bush Senior he’s a globalist piece of shit

You are entitled to your opinion, as wrong as it may be. However, I made my choice. Jimmy Carter was and is still the most honorable man to be elected in the last 100 years.
Na, not really
Not only is he stupid... he’s loony tunes

Again, you are entitled to your opinion, though it proves you are a pinhead.

Thanks for outing yourself.

you mean like how you ended up with shit on your head with the choice of mass murderer of innocent women and children nixon who took us off the gold standard? you are hardly one to talk.:21: talk about someone outing themselves. you join loser rambuntious.LOL

Last edited:
How many troops did we lose in Libya?
Who did we fight?

We fought the enemies of Al Qaeda.

We murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda and handed the country to them.
Link

To what, fuckwad?

American Heroes Killed in Benghazi
FAIL

Show where we murdered Qaddafi on behalf of Al Qaeda fuckwad

Nope, 100% true.......and Libya had their gold stolen in the process.
you took him to school big time.

"Honorable" is always a relative term, but I keep coming back to the fact that the last POTUS who never started a war or fired a shot or dropped a bomb was Jimmy Carter. That counts for a lot. And anyone who thinks it doesn't needs to question what their own values of "honorable" mean.

Who was the last honorable president in your opinion?

William Henry Harrison

Ah yes, often cited as the best-ever POTUS by virtue of his having held office for only a month, not enough time to fuck too many things up.

Also said to have fathered six 'illegitimate' children via his slaves, four of which he sold, and allegedly an ancestor of NAACP President Walter White.

Forum List

Back