Who was the jackass that created take your kids to work day?

This has been a mentally draining day. All these damm kids in here and have to smile and greet all them. I'm calling the fuck out next year on this day.

One thing I noticed about kids is they dont never stop talking. They just keep talking and talking. Damm.

Ya cant blame em....they found someone they can relate to and have the same level of intelligence.
I'm surprised you didn't single out the girl kids. You so love to bitch about women.

Kids period make me ill
That's obvious. But knowing the monumental problems you have with seemingly every bitch you've ever come in contact with it makes sense the little bitches would make you more ill than the little boys.

It's just bigger older bitches because they are full of shit
I'm in a good mood so here's a free tip. Don't ever get near a shrink's couch because if you do you'll never get up.

Log out and cancel your internet service
Say please...

Please Faggot

That's obvious. But knowing the monumental problems you have with seemingly every bitch you've ever come in contact with it makes sense the little bitches would make you more ill than the little boys.

It's just bigger older bitches because they are full of shit
I'm in a good mood so here's a free tip. Don't ever get near a shrink's couch because if you do you'll never get up.

Log out and cancel your internet service
Say please...

Please Faggot

Sounds like you're begging for butt sex.

Forum List

Back